ELVEX OVR-SPEC II™ AMBER HC/PC DUAL LENS, FITS OVER MOST MEDIUM RX EYEWEAR (UP TO 145MM)
INVENTORY CODE: 300ELVSG-37A
BRAND: ELVEX CORPORATION
Elvex Ovr-Spec Ii™ Over-The-Glass Protective Eyewear In Amber
OVR-Spec II™ is Cost Saving Solution to Prescription Safety Glasses. Great extra protection with extended top, bottom and side shields.
PRODUCT USE - Risks
- Agriculture / Green areas, Construction / Civil engineering, Second work / craftman, Heavy industry, Light industry, Services / Logistics, Hygiene environment, Oil / Gas, Mining, Wind/Energy.
- RISKS : Shock, Electrical.
PRODUCT'S HIGHLIGHTS & USER'S BENEFITS
- An oversize lens to fit over large frame prescription eyewear of up to 145 mm.
- Frame design maintains a space between the RX and safety lens so expensive RX lenses do not rub or scratch each other.
- Spatula temples with soft, rubber temple tips enhance comfort and holds eyewear securely and comfortably on head.
- Self-adjusting nose bridge for greater comfort.
- 99.9% UV Protection.
CERTIFICATIONS AND STANDARDS
- ANSI Z87.1-2010(+) American National Standards Institute- High Velocity Impact, High Mass Impact.
BALLISTIC V˳ RATED - U.S. MILITARY
- U.S. M.STD MIL-PRF-31013 Tested to U.S. Military Standard MIL-PRF-31013
89/686/EEC PPE DIRECTIVE
- EN166 Personal eye-protection - Specifications-Applies to all types of individual protection of the eye which protects from hazards likely to damage the eye, except for nuclear radiation, x-rays, laser emissions and infrared emitted by low-temperature sources. Does not apply to eye protection for which separate standards exist (anti-laser eye protection, sunglasses for general use,…).
|Temples:||Polycarbonate and TPR|