ENQUIRY AND INFO
ENQUIRY AND INFO
DATA PROTECTION NOTICE
This Data Protection Notice (“Notice”) sets out the basis which PDS International Pte Ltd (“we”, “us”, or “our”) may collect, use, disclose or otherwise process personal data of our customers in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (“PDPA”). This Notice applies to personal data in our possession or under our control, including personal data in the possession of organisations which we have engaged to collect, use, disclose or process personal data for our purposes.
- As used in this Notice:
“customer” means an individual who (a) has contacted us through any means to find out more about any goods or services we provide, or (b) may, or has, entered into a contract with us for the supply of any goods or services by us; and “personal data” means data, whether true or not, about a customer who can be identified: (a) from that data; or (b) from that data and other information to which we have or are likely to have access.
- Depending on the nature of your interaction with us, some examples of personal data which we may collect from you include your name and identification information such as your NRIC number, contact information such as your address, email address or telephone number, nationality, gender, date of birth, marital status, photographs and other audio-visual information, employment information and financial information such as credit card numbers, debit card numbers or bank account information.
- Other terms used in this Notice shall have the meanings given to them in the PDPA (where the context so permits).
COLLECTION, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
- We generally do not collect your personal data unless (a) it is provided to us voluntarily by you directly or via a third party who has been duly authorised by you to disclose your personal data to us (your “authorised representative”) after (i) you (or your authorised representative) have been notified of the purposes for which the data is collected, and (ii) you (or your authorised representative) have provided written consent to the collection and usage of your personal data for those purposes, or (b) collection and use of personal data without consent is permitted or required by the PDPA or other laws. We shall seek your consent before collecting any additional personal data and before using your personal data for a purpose which has not been notified to you (except where permitted or authorised by law).
- We may collect and use your personal data for any or all of the following purposes:
- performing obligations in the course of or in connection with our provision of the goods and/or services requested by you;
- verifying your identity;
- responding to, handling, and processing queries, requests, applications, complaints, and feedback from you;
- managing your relationship with us;
- processing payment or credit transactions;
- sending your marketing information about our goods or services including notifying you of our marketing events, initiatives and promotions, lucky draws, membership and rewards schemes and other promotions;
- complying with any applicable laws, regulations, codes of practice, guidelines, or rules, or to assist in law enforcement and investigations conducted by any governmental and/or regulatory authority;
- any other purposes for which you have provided the information;
- transmitting to any unaffiliated third parties including our third party service providers and agents, and relevant governmental and/or regulatory authorities, whether in Singapore or abroad, for the aforementioned purposes; and
- any other incidental business purposes related to or in connection with the above.
- We may disclose your personal data:
- where such disclosure is required for performing obligations in the course of or in connection with our provision of the goods or services requested by you; or
- to third party service providers, agents and other organisations we have engaged to perform any of the functions listed in clause 5 above for us.
- The purposes listed in the above clauses may continue to apply even in situations where your relationship with us (for example, pursuant to a contract) has been terminated or altered in any way, for a reasonable period thereafter (including, where applicable, a period to enable us to enforce our rights under any contract with you).
WITHDRAWING YOUR CONSENT
- The consent that you provide for the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data will remain valid until such time it is being withdrawn by you in writing. You may withdraw consent and request us to stop using and/or disclosing your personal data for any or all of the purposes listed above by submitting your request in writing or via email to our Data Protection Officer at the contact details provided below.
- Upon receipt of your written request to withdraw your consent, we may require reasonable time (depending on the complexity of the request and its impact on our relationship with you) for your request to be processed and for us to notify you of the consequences of us acceding to the same, including any legal consequences which may affect your rights and liabilities to us. In general, we shall seek to process your request within ten (10) business days of receiving it.
- Whilst we respect your decision to withdraw your consent, please note that depending on the nature and scope of your request, we may not be in a position to continue providing our goods or services to you and we shall, in such circumstances, notify you before completing the processing of your request. Should you decide to cancel your withdrawal of consent, please inform us in writing in the manner described in clause 8 above.
- Please note that withdrawing consent does not affect our right to continue to collect, use and disclose personal data where such collection, use and disclose without consent is permitted or required under applicable laws.
ACCESS TO AND CORRECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- If you wish to make (a) an access request for access to a copy of the personal data which we hold about you or information about the ways in which we use or disclose your personal data, or (b) a correction request to correct or update any of your personal data which we hold about you, you may submit your request in writing or via email to our Data Protection Officer at the contact details provided below.
- Please note that a reasonable fee may be charged for an access request. If so, we will inform you of the fee before processing your request.
- We will respond to your request as soon as reasonably possible. Should we not be able to respond to your request within thirty (30) days after receiving your request, we will inform you in writing within thirty (30) days of the time by which we will be able to respond to your request. If we are unable to provide you with any personal data or to make a correction requested by you, we shall generally inform you of the reasons why we are unable to do so (except where we are not required to do so under the PDPA).
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- To safeguard your personal data from unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar risks, we have introduced appropriate administrative, physical and technical measures such as up-to-date antivirus protection, encryption and the use of privacy filters to secure all storage and transmission of personal data by us, and disclosing personal data both internally and to our authorised third party service providers and agents only on a need-to-know basis.
- You should be aware, however, that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is completely secure. While security cannot be guaranteed, we strive to protect the security of your information and are constantly reviewing and enhancing our information security measures.
ACCURACY OF PERSONAL DATA
- We generally rely on personal data provided by you (or your authorised representative). In order to ensure that your personal data is current, complete and accurate, please update us if there are changes to your personal data by informing our Data Protection Officer in writing or via email at the contact details provided below.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- We may retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected, or as required or permitted by applicable laws. We will cease to retain your personal data, or remove the means by which the data can be associated with you, as soon as it is reasonable to assume that such retention no longer serves the purpose for which the personal data was collected, and is no longer necessary for legal or business purposes.
- We will cease to retain your personal data, or remove the means by which the data can be associated with you, as soon as it is reasonable to assume that such retention no longer serves the purpose for which the personal data was collected, and is no longer necessary for legal or business purposes.
TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL DATA OUTSIDE OF SINGAPORE
- We generally do not transfer your personal data to countries outside of Singapore. However, if we do so, we will obtain your consent for the transfer to be made and we will take steps to ensure that your personal data continues to receive a standard of protection that is at least comparable to that provided under the PDPA.
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
- You may contact our Data Protection Officer if you have any enquiries or feedback on our personal data protection policies and procedures, or if you wish to make any request, in the following manner:
Jeffrey Seah, DPO
PDS International Pte Ltd
10 Pandan Cres (LL2) #05-03/04
Email: [email protected]
EFFECT OF NOTICE AND CHANGES TO NOTICE
- This Notice applies in conjunction with any other notices, contractual clauses and consent clauses that apply in relation to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by us.
- We may revise this Notice from time to time without any prior notice. You may determine if any such revision has taken place by referring to the date on which this Notice was last updated. Your continued use of our services constitutes your acknowledgement and acceptance of such changes.
Effective date : 1st January 2020
Last updated : 1st January 2020
Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE (“CONDITIONS OF USE”) CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE.
Access to and use of this website and the products and services available through this website (collectively, the “Services”) are subject to the following terms, conditions and notices (the “Conditions of Use”). By using the Services, you are agreeing to all of the Conditions of Use, which, together with the Privacy Notice, may be updated by us from time to time without notice. You should check this page regularly to take notice of any changes we may have made to the Conditions of Use.
1. Intellectual Property
1.1 Logos of WORKSafe, WORKGard, SWORKE, Kleanlens and WORKBrite are registered trademarks of PDS International Pte Ltd (Trade Marks). All material on this website, including the text, information, graphics, logos, design, layout, downloads, pricing, products and services (Content) is owned by PDS. You must not reproduce, transmit, adapt, distribute, sell, modify, publish or store Content or Trademarks for any purpose, other than with the prior written consent of PDS, or as permitted by law. All rights of PDS are reserved.
1.2 All trademarks or registered trademarks used on this website to describe third parties and their products belong to the respective third parties.
2. Linking and Third Party Content
You must not link to, frame or mirror any part of this website without PDS’s written authorisation.
3. Terms of Sale
3.1 By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price. Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible.
3.2 When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order. This email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us for the purchase of the goods will not be formed until your payment has been approved by us and we have debited your credit or debit card.
3.3 PDS shall not be held responsible or liable for any delay or failure in performance arising as a result of any occurrence or contingency beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to, accident, act of God, acts of the public enemy, earthquake, fire, flood, labour dispute, riots, civil commotion, war (declared or not), requirements or acts of any government or agency thereof.
4. Pricing and Availability
4.1 All prices and delivery charges listed on this website are exclusive of GST, all other duties, fees, taxes, costs of delivery, packaging and insurance costs which shall be charged separately.
4.2 All prices are subject to increase by PDS for any variation in the delivery schedule, design, quantities or specification of the goods made at your request, or any delay caused by you.
4.3 Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this website are accurate, errors (including processing errors) may occur. If we discover an error in the price or payment of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If the order is cancelled and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
4.4 This website may contain typographical errors or other errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. We therefore reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice. We reserve the right to refuse to fill any orders that you may place based on information on this website that may contain errors or inaccuracies, including, without limitation, errors, inaccuracies or out-of-date information regarding pricing, shipping, payment terms, or return policies.
5. Product Details
This website may contain typographical errors or other errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. We therefore reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice.
Upon receiving our order, we carry out a standard pre-authorization check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfil the transaction. The goods will not be dispatched until this pre-authorization check has been completed. Your card will be debited once the order has been accepted.
8. Returns & Refunds
8.1 All return or refund requests must be submitted to PDS within seven (7) days after you receive the goods. All requests are subjected to approval by PDS.
8.2 PDS does not take title to returned goods until the item arrives at our fulfilment centre. At our discretion, a refund may be issued without requiring a return. In this situation, PDS does not take title to the refunded item.
9. Liability and Warranties
9.1 PDS warrants that, insofar as the goods are of its own manufacture, they shall be free of defect in workmanship or materials at the time of delivery. If any item do not conform to that warranty, PDS will at its option:
(a) replace the goods found not to conform to the warranty and such replacement shall be supplied to these Conditions; or
(b) take such steps as PDS deem necessary to bring the goods into a state which they are free from such defects; or
(c) take back the goods found not to conform to the warranty and refund the appropriate part of the purchase price.
(i) the liability of PDS shall not arise unless you demonstrates to PDS reasonable satisfaction that the goods have, prior to use, been properly stored and handled and subsequently have not been used in any unusual or abnormal way or in a manner contrary to any instructions or recommendations for use provided by PDS;
(ii) the liability of PDS shall in no event exceed the purchase price of the goods;
(iii) performance of any one of the above options [as limited by (ii) above] shall constitute an entire discharge of PDS’s liability under this warranty.
9.2 PDS further undertakes that, insofar as the goods are not of its own manufacture, it will pass on to you the benefit of any guarantees or indemnities given to it in respect of such the goods by its own suppliers.
9.3 Save as provided in clause 9.1 and 9.2 above,:
(i) all conditions and warranty, expressed or implied, as to quality or fitness for any purpose of the goods are hereby expressly excluded;
(ii) PDS shall not be liable for any loss or damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential) howsoever arising which may be suffered by you and you indemnify PDS against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, costs and expenses (including legal expenses) made against or incurred by PDS in relation to any third party claims arising out of or in connection with the supply of PDS’s products; and
(iii) it is hereby expressly declared that any statements as to quality made by PDS do not form part of the description of the goods.
9.4 The application, use and processing of the goods is the absolute responsibility of you and you shall be deemed to have carried out its own tests to ensure the suitability of the goods for their intended purposes and applications. All recommendation and advice given by or on behalf of PDS to you as to the methods of storing, applying or using the goods, the purposes to which the goods may be applied, and the suitability of using the goods in any process or in conjunction with any other materials are given without liability on the part of PDS, its servants or agents.
10.1 You must not:
(a) use this website in breach of any applicable laws or regulations;
(b) use this website to harm, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise offend others;
(c) interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on this website;
(d) upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available any material that:
1. is not your original work, or which may infringe the intellectual property or other rights of another person;
2. is, or could reasonably be expected to be, defamatory, obscene, offensive, threatening, abusive, pornographic, vulgar, profane, indecent or otherwise unlawful, including material that racially or religiously vilifies, incites violence or hatred, or is likely to offend, insult or humiliate others based on race, religion, ethnicity, gender, age, sexual orientation or any physical or mental disability;
3. includes an image or personal information of another person unless you have their consent;
4. you know or suspect, or should reasonably know or suspect, to be false, misleading or deceptive;
5. contains large amounts of untargeted, unwanted or repetitive content; or
6. contains financial, legal, medical or other professional advice.
(e) If you believe that a user has breached any of the above conditions, please contact us.
10.2 PDS reserves the right to block or suspend any user of its website, and to modify or remove any material uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise made available on this website by any user, without notice. By uploading, transmitting, posting or otherwise making available any material via this website, you grant PDS a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual licence to use, reproduce, edit and exploit the material in any form and for any purpose.
10.3 PDS is not responsible for, and accepts no liability with respect to, any material uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise made available on this website by any person other than PDS. PDS does not endorse any opinion, advice or statement made by any person other than PDS.
10.4 You agree to indemnify PDS and each of the officers, employees, agents, contractors, suppliers and licensors (collectively Affiliates) of PDS in respect of any liability, loss or damages (including all legal and other costs on a full indemnity basis) suffered or incurred by them arising (in whole or part) out of the breach of or failure to comply with any of these Conditions of Use, or any other default or wrongful conduct in relation to the subject matter of these Conditions of Use, on the part of you or any of your Affiliates.
11. Risk and Property
11.1 Risk of damage to or loss of the goods are passed to you when the goods are delivered to or collected by you or your agent.
11.2 Notwithstanding risk in the goods passing in accordance with clause 11.1 hereof, title in the goods shall not pass to you until full payment has been received by PDS for the goods and any other goods supplied by PDS to you.
11.3 Until the title in the goods passes to you, you shall hold the goods upon trust for PDS and shall keep the goods separate from those of yours and third parties, and clearly identified as PDS’s property unless you use or sell the goods in the ordinary course of business in which case you shall hold the altered goods or proceeds of sale upon trust for PDS.
11.4 When payment of any sum due to PDS from you becomes overdue or when you become insolvent goes into liquidation, has a winding up order made against it or has an administrator or administrative receiver appointed over its assets, income or any part thereof or enters into an arrangement with its creditors, all sums owed to PDS shall become immediately due and payable and PDS shall have the right to recover and resell the goods and may enter your premise by its servants or agents for that purpose.
12. Claims for Loss or Defect
12.1 You shall inspect the goods immediately upon delivery and shall within 7 days from such delivery, give notice in writing to PDS of any shortage, breakage, defect or any other matter or thing by reason whereof it is alleged that the goods are not in accordance.
12.2 The goods in respect of which you make any claim hereunder shall be preserved intact as delivered and PDS or its agents shall have the right to attend your premises to investigate the complaint.
12.3 If you fail to give notice or to preserve the goods as required pursuant to paragraphs 12.1 and 12.2 above, the goods shall be conclusively presumed to be in all respects in accordance and free from any defect and you shall be deemed to have accepted the goods accordingly.
By accessing our website, you assume all risks associated with its use, including but not limited to the risk that your computer, software or data may be damaged by any virus transmitted by this website or by any Third Party Content or Third Party Website. To the extent permitted by law, all warranties, conditions and claims (whether express or implied) arising out of or in any way connected with this website are hereby excluded. By accessing our website, you agree to indemnify PDS for any loss, damage, costs or expenses whatsoever suffered by any person or entity arising out of or in any way connected with your access to this website.
14. Healthcare Warranty
14.1 Service Center Location
Servicing of the product will be taken place at PDS International Pte Ltd Main Office, 10 Pandan Crescent #05-03/04 (LL2) Singapore 128466. Customers may also return damaged products to the retail outlet they purchased from.
Opening Hours: 8.30am to 6pm
For more information regarding your warranty, contact us at (65) 6776 6200 or email us at [email protected].
14.2 General Warranty Terms and Condition
(a) The product shall be used solely for domestic purposes and not for any other purpose whatsoever and used strictly in accordance with the instructions for operation as provided by the manufacturers of the product.
(b) The limited warranty is made lieu of the warranties of merchantability, fitness for particular purposes and all other warranties, expressed or implied. There are no other warranties which extend beyond the manufacturer’s warranty. This limited warranty is limited to the replacement or repair of such quantity of products proven to be defectively manufactured. Except as provided , PDS International Pte Ltd shall not be liable or responsible for any loss, damage or liability, direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential, arising out of sales, use, or misuse, or the inability to use products by the user.
(c) The limited warranty shall not be responsible for conformity with any standards, codes, or regulations that apply to the combination of products in the customer’s application or use of the product.
(d) The limited warranty shall be null and void in the event that the lot number/ serial number on this product has been altered or removed. Please produce either the physical warranty card or your purchase receipt each time you request for repair/service. Please keep a screenshot of the digital warranty after online registration.
(e) Any repair to this unit may only be carried out by the manufacturer/ supplier or by an authorized service center. The warranty will be void if the unit is been repaired or configured by any third party.
(f) For any warranty claim, the customer shall deliver the unit for repair to an authorized service center and collect the same at the customer’s own cost. PDS International Pte Ltd will not cover any damage that occurs if the object is damaged when the item is en route to the service center.
(g) PDS International Pte Ltd will not sell or disclose your personal information to third parties. PDS International Pte Ltd and its affiliates may collect and use your personal information for purposes of customer support services and advertisements.
(h) For any warranty claim, all products will be checked and reviewed once before exchanges are made. If the accessories are damaged instead of the unit, PDS International Pte Ltd would only exchange the damaged accessories.
14.3 Exclusions from Coverage
(a) Defects arising from accident, misuse, mishandling (e.g. scratches, dents, drops etc).
(b) Improper installation or any manner of tampering.
(c) Usage of wrong electrical supply/voltage, usage not in accordance with the operation instruction booklet.
(d) Normal wear and tear, corrosion/fungus, rusting or stains, any unauthorized repair or modification to the product.
(e) Damage to the product due to wrong usage of product accessories such as wrong adapters or batteries.
(f) Damage done by water or battery leakage will not be covered in the limited warranty.
(g) Product that exited the warranty date will not be allowed to reuse the warranty.
(h) External damage such as burn marks.
14.3 Warranty Period
(a) All product warranties are only available for purchase from our authorized dealers/ retailers in Singapore, from the date of purchase till the date of manufacturing defects.
(b) Years of Limited Warranty
(c) Microlife: The 5- year limited warranty is only available for all Microlife Blood Pressure Monitor products purchased from our authorized dealers/retailers in Singapore, from the date of purchase against manufacturing defects. The cuff is included for the functional guarantee for 2 years. Batteries and parts that become worn with use and not included.
(d) To register your warranty for all purchases in Singapore region, please click here
If you use any of our Services, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
PDS reserves the right to cease, interrupt or withdraw your access to the site for any reason, including without limitation, for upgrades and maintenance of the site.
If you have any queries regarding these terms and conditions, please contact us at [email protected]
How to Get Started
Standard Delivery in Singapore
How much does delivery cost?
We love to save money, and want to help you achieve low shipping rates as well. We have partnered with a variety of courier services such as DHL, NinjaVan and SingPost. Upon checkout, our system will calculate the lowest possible costs and suggest three delivery methods for you.
How to select shipping method on SafetySam? - Watch Video
What modes of payment can I use?
You may make payment via any local or international VISA, MasterCard, AMEX, UnionPay and JCB transactions. You may also use PayNow, Google Pay and GrabPay.
How do I use a payment app (such as Google Pay)?
- Ensure that you are signed in to your payment app, and have associated a valid card with that app.
- At checkout, you will be directed to Stripe’s checkout page for SafetySam.
- Press the button or click on the icon that’s associated with your app on the checkout page.
- Review the details of your transaction and confirm payment. You’re all done!
How fast will I receive my parcel?
Standard delivery would take 2-3 working days, your parcel will be delivered between 8:30am to 6 pm.
How can I check for the status of my delivery order?
After payment has been processed and once the items are ready to ship, our system will send you a tracking code and instructions via email.
Free Delivery in Singapore
To qualify for free delivery, your order value have to be above SGD$80.
Delivery lead time would be 1 to 3 working days (much faster than standard delivery), you should receive your shipment between 8:30am to 6 pm.
If you have any special request, reach out to us via the live chat button or call us at +65 6776 6200.
Same Day Delivery and Special Request
If you have any special or urgent request, feel free to reach out to us via the live chat button or call us at our hotline (+65 6776 6200). We would be to fulfil on a case by case basis depending on our delivery schedule. Please note that additional charges may apply.
You may choose to self-collect your order to eliminate delivery charges.
However, in view of the ongoing pandemic, do call us ahead of time at 6776 6200 to make an appointment.
We look forward to serving you at the following address:
10 Pandan Cres, #05-03/04 Lift Lobby 2, Singapore 128466
Currently our website does not support overseas transaction. Hence, we would like to take this offline. Do prepare a list of items with the respective quantities before dropping us a Request For Quote (RFQ) through the contact us form or the live chat system.
Please note that all overseas orders are subject to separate freight and tax charges. These information including payment instructions will be provided via email.
I wish to change or cancel my order
Call us at +65 6776 6200 or drop a message through our live chat right away! Kindly provide us these information:
- Order / Invoice Number to process your request.
- Contact information, such as your name, email address and contact number for us to reach out to you.
How do I edit my shipping address?
- You may login to your account. Under Address Book, you may set your default shipping and billing addresses.
- Edit your shipping address when you checkout.
What is ex-stock?
The term ex-stock refers to goods that are available in our warehouse for delivery. For items that are out of stock, the minimum lead time would be 14-20 working days.
Please note that lead time might be longer due to COVID-19. For more information, please reach out to us via the live chat button or call us at +65 6776 6200.
Are your website prices final? Do I get quantity discounts?
Listed prices exclude Goods Service Tax (GST) and delivery charges. Final pricing will be calculated with GST and shipping cost when you checkout.
Small quantity discounts are built into our price calculations.
For large quantity requirement, please prepare a list of items with the respective quantities before dropping us a Request For Quote (RFQ) through the contact us form or the live chat system.
With effect from 1 Jan 2024, the Goods & Service Tax (GST) rate will be increased from 8% to 9% in accordance with the Goods and Services Tax (Amendment) Act 2022.
The adjustment of GST will apply for all invoices issued and deliveries scheduled from 1 Jan 2024, 0000h onwards.
If you have any queries, please refer to IRAS GST Rate Change for Businesses or contact us at [email protected].
Procurement made easy with Blanket Orders, let us know how we can help you to manage your fixed budgets with recurring purchases.
Do you have a physical store?
You can buy your safety equipment at our office from Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 6pm. We are located at 10 Pandan Crescent #05-03/04 (LL2) Singapore 128466 (Map). Due to COVID-19, please book an appointment via the Live Chat System.
Furthermore, due to the current pandemic, visitors will be limited to two at a time. Visitors will also be required to inform us early so that we can ensure that safety distancing guidelines are adhered to.
Servicing of the product will be taken place at PDS International Pte Ltd Main Office (Map). Due to COVID-19, please book an appointment via the Live Chat System. Customers may also return damaged products to the retail outlet they purchased from.
General Warranty Terms and Condition
- The product shall be used solely for domestic purposes and not for any other purpose whatsoever and used strictly in accordance with the instructions for operation as provided by the manufacturers of the product.
- The limited warranty is made lieu of the warranties of merchantability, fitness for particular purposes and all other warranties, expressed or implied. There are no other warranties which extend beyond the manufacturer’s warranty. This limited warranty is limited to the replacement or repair of such quantity of products proven to be defectively manufactured. Except as provided , PDS International Pte Ltd shall not be liable or responsible for any loss, damage or liability, direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential, arising out of sales, use, or misuse, or the inability to use products by the user.
- The limited warranty shall not be responsible for conformity with any standards, codes, or regulations that apply to the combination of products in the customer’s application or use of the product.
- The limited warranty shall be null and void in the event that the lot number/ serial number on this product has been altered or removed. Please produce either the physical warranty card or your purchase receipt each time you request for repair/service. Please keep a screenshot of the digital warranty after online registration.
- Any repair to this unit may only be carried out by the manufacturer/ supplier or by an authorized service center. The warranty will be void if the unit is been repaired or configured by any third party.
- For any warranty claim, the customer shall deliver the unit for repair to an authorized service center and collect the same at the customer’s own cost. PDS International Pte Ltd will not cover any damage that occurs if the object is damaged when the item is en route to the service center.
- PDS International Pte Ltd will not sell or disclose your personal information to third parties. PDS International Pte Ltd and its affiliates may collect and use your personal information for purposes of customer support services and advertisements.
- For any warranty claim, all products will be checked and reviewed once before exchanges are made. If the accessories are damaged instead of the unit, PDS International Pte Ltd would only exchange the damaged accessories.
Exclusions from Coverage
- Defects arising from accident, misuse, mishandling (e.g. scratches, dents, drops etc).
- Improper installation or any manner of tampering.
- Usage of wrong electrical supply/voltage, usage not in accordance with the operation instruction booklet.
- Normal wear and tear, corrosion/fungus, rusting or stains, any unauthorized repair or modification to the product.
- Damage to the product due to wrong usage of product accessories such as wrong adapters or batteries.
- Damage done by water or battery leakage will not be covered in the limited warranty.
- Product that exited the warranty date will not be allowed to reuse the warranty.
- External damage such as burn marks.
Service Center Location
- All product warranties are only available for purchase from our authorized dealers/ retailers in Singapore, from the date of purchase till the date of manufacturing defects.
- Years of Limited Warranty
ADE 3 years Daga 3 years Dretec 1 year Eyesmile 3 years Laica 2 years Homelec 1 year
- Microlife: The 5- year limited warranty is only available for all Microlife Blood Pressure Monitor products purchased from our authorized dealers/retailers in Singapore, from the date of purchase against manufacturing defects. The cuff is included for the functional guarantee for 2 years. Batteries and parts that become worn with use and not included.
- To register your warranty for all purchases in Singapore region, please click here
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by PDS International Pte Ltd and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of PDS International Pte Ltd. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, PDS International Pte Ltd takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.