ELVEX CLEAR SHIELD, 8" X 12" X .07", MOLDED ASPHERICAL PC
INVENTORY CODE: 110ELVFS-12PC
BRAND: ELVEX CORPORATION
Elvex Clear Molded Aspherical Polycarbonate Face Shield
FS-12PC features a non-proprietary, high quality polycarbonate material that has similar in performance characteristics to Lexan®. Aspherical design allows optimal freedom of movement in all directions. Offers wraparound, splash and impact protection. Universal Hole Pattern on Elvex® face shields, also fit on the more popular headgear brands.
Elvex® face shields fit to our HG-25 and HG-35 headgears.
PRODUCT USE -RISKS
- Agriculture / Green areas, Construction / Civil engineering, Second work / craftman, Heavy industry, Light industry, Services / Logistics, Hygiene environment, Oil / Gas, Mining, Wind/Energy.
- RISKS : Heat, Shock, UV/IR
PRODUCT'S HIGHLIGHTS & USER'S BENEFITS
- Industry Leading Thickness: 0.078 inches
- Die cut universal hole pattern fits most competitive headgear options.
- Heat Tolerance: up to 265 degrees.
- Dimensions: 8 in. x 12 in. x .078 in.
- UV Protection: 99.9% between 180-380nm
CERTIFICATIONS AND STANDARDS
- ANSI Z87.1-2010(+) American National Standards- InstituteOccupational and didactic Personal Eye and Face Protection Devices. High Velocity Impact, High Mass Impact
|Material:||Molded Aspherical Polycarbonate|