Heightec Duon Air Helmet - Orange
BRAND: THE HEIGHTEC GROUP
|1 - 4||SGD 143.61|
|5 - 9||SGD 141.00|
|10 - 14||SGD 135.78|
|15 +||SGD 130.56|
Heightec Duon Air Helmet - MH02O
Vented height safety helmet features unique chinstrap buckle with variable fastening power allowing wearers to be fully compliant in complex environments containing different, changing hazards.
DUON Air™ vented height safety helmet is a high specification helmet with dual certification, meeting both industrial and climbing standards.
It is the first height safety helmet to meet all of the technical requirements for working at height and confined space.
DUON helmets have a unique chinstrap buckle (see below) which can be switched between ‘strong’ and ‘weak’ to give conformity with either standard, allowing wearers to be fully compliant in complex environments containing different, changing hazards.
DUON is the only helmet that has full compliance with two European standards, EN 397 and EN 12492, having a special chin strap buckle with a variable fastening power and variable venting.
The DUON-Air vented helmet version has vents that can be switched to give conformity with either standard. All switching is carried out without tools.
Industrial safety helmets are designed to protect not only the upper part of a wearer’s head but also to provide lateral protection.
Advanced cradle design enables optimum comfort and sized to fit between 52cm to 66cm.
- Switchable performance settings.
- Instant configuration.
- Variable ventilation system.
- Controllable buckle release force.
- Seven points of adjustment.
- Contoured for unhindered upward vision.
- Compatible with range of accessories.
- Full range of colours & bespoke sticker options.
- Replacement sweat bands and pads.
- Dual certification.
- 30mm ‘T-slot’ side fittings for standard ear defenders etc.
- Clips for elastic strap mounted lights, cameras etc.
- Brackets front and rear for popular cap lamps and other accessories.
- Main adjustment to small/medium/large helps keep the helmet centred on the head.
- Fine adjustment by ratchet wheel, can be operated with one hand even whilst being worn.
- Headband height adjustment allows user to maintain field of view.
- 6 point head cradle for stability.
- EN397 (‘industrial’) has a weak chinstrap to prevent injury if the helmet becomes trapped in machinery etc. and small vents to prevent items such as sparks hitting the wearer.
- EN12492 (‘mountaineering’) has a strong chinstrap so the helmet stays in place in a fall – protecting the head, and large vents to help prevent workers getting too hot – an occupational health improvement.
|Sizing||52cm to 66cm circumference|
|Material||ABS, Nylon and Polyester|
|EN Mass Test||N/A|
|Conformity||EN 397, EN12492|