Protekt Rope Grab With Energy Dissipater+Std Snap Hook + Rope Length 10M
PROTEKT ROPE GRAB WITH ENERGY DISSIPATER+STD SNAP HOOK + ROPE LENGTH 10M
BLOCMAX guided type fall arrester with carabiner AZ 002. Guided type fall arrester BLOCMAX intended for use with polyester work rope AC 100, 14mm dia.
The device comprises the following components:
- guided type mechanism.
- energy dissipater.
- energy dissipater steel connector - with snap hook AZ 002.
The BLOCMAX device is a component of personal fall protection equipment. The device should be used with PROTEKT work ropes, 14mm dia.
Standard snap hook:
- Adjustable length, made of polyamide, diameter - 12 mm.
- Used as the main tool to protect against falls from a height.
- Rope along with energy absorber length - 2 m.
- The ends of the integrated (fixed) on two steel connections AZ002.
- Connection opening hole - 18 mm.
- Guided-type fall arrester on a flexible anchorage line.
- Steel rope grab for working rope of diameter 14mm.
- Galvanized steel snap hook (opening: 18mm, weight: 220g).
- Energy dissipator.
Diameter: 14mm, Rope Length (X): 10/20/30/40/50/120m.
- Tested and approved to EN353-2 standards.
Standard Snap Hook:
The AF 500 work positioning lanyard is an element of personal protective equipment and serves
as a supplement to protective equipment against falls from a height while working on pillars,
trees, building structures etc.
This device is indispensable in all situations which require work positioning (support).
This device is manufactured in accordance with the standard EN 358 Personal protective
equipment against falls from a height. Belts for work, positioning and restraints and work