Master Lock Gate Valve Cover Fits 940MLC482
The Master Lock No. 482 Rotating Gate Valve Lockout Device features a 1-7/8in (48mm) depth and 2-1/2in (64mm) stem opening for 4in (102mm) to 6.5in (165mm) diameter valve handles to surround the valve operating handle to protect against accidental valve opening. The unique, patented rotating design allows for easier installation in confined space applications. Tough, lightweight, dielectric Zenez™ Thermoplastic body withstands chemicals and performs effectively in extreme conditions. Includes high-visibility permanent safety labels.
- Rotating Gate Valve Lockout Device.
- Outward/inward rotation allows for easier installation and storage.
- Surrounds the valve operating handle to protect against accidental valve opening.
- Unique patented rotating design allow for easier installation in confined space applications.
- Each size rotates into itself and nests into the next larger size to save space in safety tool boxes.
- Center knockout can be removed for rising stem gate valves.
- Multiple workers can apply their personal safety padlocks.
- Complete with high visibility permanent safety labels (English, French & Spanish) that can be written-on to identify the responsible person.
- Tough, lightweight, dielectric thermoplastic bodies withstand chemicals.
- Fits 4in (102mm) to 6-1/2in (165mm) diameter valve handles.
Best Used For:
- Safety Lockout/Tagout.
- Value Lockout.