Elvex Gold Coated Shield, 10" X 18.5" X .078", Molded Cylinder Lexan® Hc/Pc
BRAND: ELVEX CORPORATION
Elvex Gold Coated Molded Cylinder Lexan® Face Shield Super Hard Coat
FS-18GL Gold Coated Lexan® face shield is ideal for high temperature applications. The Lexan® provides a superior quality optical grade material that's highly impact resistant and heat tolerant with limited scratch resistance. Universal Hole Pattern on Elvex® face shields, also fit on the more popular headgear brands. Elvex® face shields fit to our HG-25 and HG-35 headgears.
PRODUCT USE - Risks
- Agriculture / Green areas, Construction / Civil engineering, Second work / craftman, Heavy industry, Light industry, Services / Logistics, Hygiene environment, Oil / Gas, Mining, Wind/Energy.
- RISKS : Heat, Shock, UV/IR
PRODUCT'S HIGHLIGHTS & USER'S BENEFITS
- Industry Leading Thickness: 0.078 inches.
- Die cut universal hole pattern fits most competitive headgear options.
- Heat Tolerance: up to 1800 degrees.
- Dimensions: 10 in. x 18.5 in. x .078 in.
- UV Protection: 99.9% between 180-380nm.
CERTIFICATIONS AND STANDARDS
- ANSI Z87.1-2010(+) American National Standards Institute. High Velocity Impact, High Mass Impact.
|Material:||Molded Cylinder Lexan®|