Elvex Welding Face Shield Shade # 5, Molded 8" X 15.5" X .07" Green
BRAND: ELVEX CORPORATION
Elvex Weld Shade 5 Molded Cylinder Lexan® Face Shield Super Hard Coat
FS-15WS5 face shield in Weld Shade no. 5 is best suited for welding and high temperature applications. Features a non-proprietary, high quality polycarbonate material that has similar in performance characteristics to Lexan®. Universal Hole Pattern on Elvex® face shields, also fit on the more popular headgear brands. Elvex® face shields fit to our HG-25 and HG-35 headgears.
PRODUCT USE -RISKS
- Agriculture / Green areas, Construction / Civil engineering, Second work / craftman, Heavy industry, Light industry, Services / Logistics
- Hygiene environment, Oil / Gas, Mining, Wind/Energy.
- RISKS : Heat, Shock, UV/IR, PR
PRODUCT'S HIGHLIGHTS & USER'S BENEFITS
- Industry Leading Thickness: 0.078 inches.
- Die cut universal hole pattern fits most competitive headgear options.
- Heat Tolerance: up to 265 degrees
- Dimensions: 8 in. x 15.5 in. x .078 in.
- UV Protection: 99.9% between 180-380nm.
CERTIFICATIONS AND STANDARDS
- ANSI Z87.1-2010(+) American National Standards Institute. High Velocity Impact, High Mass Impact.
|Material:||Molded Cylinder Polycarbonate|
|Color||Green shade 5|