Duperthal Environment Cabinet L 1 For Storage Of Waterpolluting Sub
DÜPERTHAL ENVIRONMENTAL L-1 CABINET, FOR NON-FLAMMABLE SUBSTANCES
- Substances WGK 1-3 in small quantities
- Outer dimensions: 950x420x1950 (WxDxH) mm
- Safety cabinet with wing doors
- Outer carcass, sheet steel in RAL 7035 light grey
- Closed using turning handle with security lock, locks on 3 sides.
- 4 adjustable bases for alignment.
- 4 trays made of galvanized sheet steel
- Material thickness 1 mm, 60 mm high, collecting volume each 16 litres,made according to Par. 19 l Federal Water Act with accreditation by the building authorities (DIBt Berlin) Z-38.5-197
- Load bearing capacity per tray 50 kg, adjustable, incl. anti-tilt by locking device
- Ventilation by air vents in the cabinet rear panel
- Magnetic casing for DIN A5 documentation
DÜPERTHAL offers system solutions for the process-optimized storage of chemicals and dangerous goods for research, development and production. Our aim is always to meet your individual requirements with tailor-made solutions.