MAPA BUTOFLEX 651 BUTYL CHEMICAL RESISTANT GLOVES, SIZE 9
INVENTORY CODE: 510MPUBUTOFLEX651S9
MAPA BUTOFLEX 651 BUTYL CHEMICAL RESISTANT GLOVES, Size 9
- Ultimate specific chemical resistance, for very corrosive acids, ketones, esters and amine derivatives
- Unrivalled flexibility and dexterity
- In compliance with the requirement of the norm EN 16350, standard for protective gloves - Electrostatic properties : <1.0 10E5
The only Butyl glove on the market with an exclusive embossed exterior finish, meaning slippery objects can be handled without risk.
Cosmetics and Pharmaceutical industry
- Handling in laboratories
- Metal treatment and degreasing
- Sampling chemicals
- Handling and repackaging chemicals
- Formulating paints, varnishes, resins and inks
Instructions for use
- It is recommended to check that the gloves are suitable for the intended use, because the conditions of use at workplace may differ from the “CE”-type tests.
- Persons sensitised to thiurames and thiazoles should not use these gloves.
- Put the gloves on dry, clean hands.
- Do not use the gloves in contact with a chemical for a duration in excess of the measured breakthrough time. Refer to the website www.mapa-pro.com or contact the Technical Customer Service - MAPA PROFESSIONNEL ([email protected]) in order to know this breakthrough time. Use 2 pairs alternatively when in long duration contact with a solvent.
- Turn the cuff end down in order to prevent a hazardous chemical from dripping onto the arm.
- Inspect the gloves for cracks or snags before reusing them.
Store the gloves in their original packaging protected from humidity, heat, at mini 5°C (41°F).
Before taking off the gloves, clean them as appropriate :
- in use with paints, pigments and inks : wipe with a clean cloth dampened with a suitable solvent, and rub over with a dry cloth
- in use with a solvent (diluents, etc…) : rub over with a dry cloth
- in use with acids and alkalies : thoroughly rinse the gloves under running water, and rub over with a dry cloth
Caution : improper use of the gloves or submitting them to any cleaning or laundering process which is not specifically recommended can alter their performance levels.
Ensure the inside of the gloves is dry before reusing them.
This product is not classified hazardous according to the regulation (EC) n°1272/2008 of the European Parliament and of the Council. This product does not contain more than 0.1 % of substance of very high concern (SVHC) or any substance included in the annex XVII of the regulation n° 1907/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Council (REACH).
|Exterior Finish||Embossed texture|
|Size||7 8 9 10|