BLS FILTER 425 A2B2E2K2P3 R [4PCS/BOX, 16PCS/CTN]
INVENTORY CODE: 400BGI8011012
BRAND: BLS GROUP ITALY
BLS Filter 425 A2B2E2K2P3 R
The 425 filter is an anti gas and anti particles filter that protects against contaminant gases and airbone dusts. 425 filter is equipped with a standard threaded connection conforming to EN 148-1 standard and it’s possible to use it on half mask but not on full face masks.
The 425 filter that protects from organic, inorganic and acid gases and vapours, sulphur dioxide, ammonia and its
derivatives. Gases must have a boiling point upper than 65°C. It can be used with substances as solvents, toxic particles and microorganisms.It is a filter classified as class 2 (medium efficiency filter) for the anti gas part and class 3 (high efficiency filter) for the anti dust part.
Exposure limit for filter 425 A2B2E2K2P3 R
- with full face mask: for gases an vapours until to 400* x TLV; for dusts, fumes and mists 400* x TLV
- * = NPF (Nominal Protection Factor) as detailed in EN 529:2005 standard.
- Filter cannot be used with half masks because their weight is greater than 300g.
- Filter are tested against hydrogen fluoride.
- Half Mask Respirators BLS SGE46.
- Full Face Mask Respirators BLS 5000 SERIES (5150, 5400, 5400C).
- Full Face Mask Respirators BLS 3000 SERIES.
- The 425 filter is CE marked as a PPE of III category, as provided by the 89/686/EEC European Directive (In italy D. Lgs 475/1992), according to the EN 14387:2004+A1:2008 technical standard.
- The compliance model PPE (Art. 10) and the monitored production control (Art.11.B), are certified by Italcert S.r.l., Notified Body n°0426.
- BLS is a company with a quality management system certified according to the ISO 9001:2008 standard.
|PRODUCT||425 A2B2E2K2P3 R|
|PROTECTION||Organic, inorganic and acid gases and vapours, ammonia, class 2 and dust|