HEIGHTEC SLING, STEEL, 7MM, 0.5M
INVENTORY CODE: 710THGA050
BRAND: THE HEIGHTEC GROUP
Heightec Sling Steel - A050
Steel anchor strop with swaged eyes including stainless thimble.
Used to provide a durable temporary anchor for rescue systems and access equipment where no fixed anchor points are available. A strong and flexible wire that is hard wearing.
Clear tube which protects the wire structure and allows for visual inspection. Helps minimise slippage on some surfaces.
The large thimble holds the eyes open and allow rotation of connectors for easier rigging.
Plastic sleeves over the swages protect the user from sharp edges and ends of wire whilst also protecting the label and ID number from dirt and abrasion allowing for longer usable lifespan.
Provide a durable and reliable temporary anchor connection for all types of fall protection equipment. They are used in all forms of work at height and rescue and provide a durable temporary anchor for rescue systems and access equipment, where no fixed anchor points are available.
- 7 x 19 steel wire.
- PVC protective tube.
- Large stainless steel thimbles.
- Plastic sleeve on swages.
- Individual ID number.
- Clear PVC tube sleeve protects the wire and structure, allowing for visual inspection and helps minimise slippage on some surfaces.
- Label located away from dirt and abrasion allowing for longer usable life span.
- The large thimbles allows rotation of connectors for easier rigging.
|Material||Galvanised 7 x 19 steel wire rope. Aluminium ferrule, stainless steel thimble. PVC sleeve.|
|Loading||SWL 300 kg|
|Conformity||EN795(B), EN354 (lengths upto 2m)|