SPEAKMAN PLATFORM OPERATED SHOWER
INVENTORY CODE: 910SPMSE253
Speakman Platform Operated Shower - SE253The SE-253 Lifesaver® Emergency Shower features a floor mounted emergency deluge shower supplied with stay-open full flow ball valve, activated by triangular pull rod. All Speakman showerheads are non-clogging,self cleaning and can be supplied to fit any application. The impeller action of these heads distributes floods of water without voids in the shower pattern that ensures complete body coverage for faster decontamination.Note: Units require an uninterrupted water source, preferably no less than 25mm, with minimum flowing pressure of 130kPa and maximum static pressure of 860kPa.
- Speakman Emergency Showerhead: 8″ Cycolac® yellow plastic.
- Flow Control: Internal 20 gpm regulator.
- Valve: 1″ NPT female brass, chrome-plated, stay-open valve.
- Activator: Powder coated yellow, aluminum triangular pull rod.
- Inlet: 1″ NPT female.
- Performance: 20 gpm @ 20 psi.
- Compliance: ansi Z358.1.
- Universal Emergency Sign Included.
About Speakman Emergency Station
Speakman produces dedicated solutions to clean off hazardous materials quickly. From showers to eyewash stations, Speakman has it all.