REPLACEMENT BLADES, CERAMIC, INDUSTRIAL KNIFE 4" (PACK OF 4 ROUNDED TIP BLADES)
INVENTORY CODE: 920SLI10538
Slice Industrial Blades-10538
The Slice® 10538 Industrial Blade (Rounded Tip) comes installed in our industrial knives, which are intended to tackle deeper cuts into thick materials like insulation and foam. 10538 is also compatible with the upcoming 10599 Long-Handled Scraper. Total blade length is 12 centimeters (4.72 inches). Once installed in our 10559 or 10560 handles, the blade extends for a cutting depth of 7.6 centimeters (2.99 inches). The rounded-tip offers extra protection against accidental punctures, while our safer finger-friendly® edge is safer to touch than standard blades. As with all Slice blades, the 10538 Industrial Blade is non-magnetic, non-sparking, non-conductive, chemically inert, and never rusts.
- Blade type: rounded tip.
- Safer than traditional blades.
- Finger-friendly® edge cuts effectively.
- Lasts up to 11.2x longer than metal blades.
- Fewer blade changes = fewer injuries.
- Reduces injuries, lowers costs.
- Non-sparking, non-conductive, non-magnetic.
- Chemically inert, never rusts.
- Oil and lubricant free.
- Does not require sharps box disposal.
- 100 percent recyclable.
- Blade is safe up to 1600°C
- Compatible handles: 10559, 10560, 10599
- 4 reversible blades per pack .
|Dimensions||L 120.0 x W 17.5 x H 1.3 mm|
About Slice Safety Cutter
Slice ceramic blades are ergonomic and finger-friendly, it's sharp enough to cut through thick packages.