REPLACEMENT BLADES, CERAMIC, CRAFT, CHISEL (PACK OF 4 BLADES)
INVENTORY CODE: 920SLI10534
Slice Chisel Blades-10534
The Slice® 10534 Chisel Blades combine our finger-friendly® grind with exceptionally strong zirconium oxide for a stable, precise, and safe scraping edge. Perfect for detailed work, these blades are compatible with most Slice craft and scalpel handles. The blades’ chemically inert, autoclave-friendly, and non-conductive properties make them an ideal choice for electronics manufacturers or lab workers. Like all Slice safety ceramics, they are safe to the touch and last up to 11 times longer than comparable metal blades.
- Blade type: chisel.
- Safer than traditional blades.
- Finger-friendly® edge scrapes effectively.
- Lasts up to 11.2x longer than steel chisels.
- Fewer blade changes = fewer injuries.
- Reduces injuries, lowers costs.
- Non-sparking, non-conductive, non-magnetic.
- Chemically inert, never rusts.
- Oil and lubricant free.
- Does not require sharps box disposal.
- 100% recyclable.
- Blade is safe up to 1600°C.
- Compatible handles: 10548, 10589, 10568
- 4 single-edge blades per pack.
|Dimensions||L 32.8 x W 8.2 x H 0.8 mm|
About Slice Safety Cutter
Slice ceramic blades are ergonomic and finger-friendly, it's sharp enough to cut through thick packages.