REPLACEMENT BLADES, CRAFT BLADE, CERAMIC, SUPER-POINTED TIPS, WHITE (PACK OF 4)
INVENTORY CODE: 920SLI10519
Slice Craft Blades-10519
Slice® 10519 Craft Blades (Straight Edge, Pointed Tip) present another option to anyone using Slice craft tools like the Craft Knife, Precision Knife, or 10568 Scalpel. While rounded-tip blades protect against puncture injuries, some materials require a pointed tip to initiate the cut. Enter the 10519 blade, with all the same benefits as our other craft blades, including our safer finger-friendly® edge. This one-sided blade lasts up to 11 times longer than metal and is ideal for intricate, detailed cuts.
- Blade type: straight edge, pointed tip.
- Safer than traditional blades.
- Finger-friendly® edge cuts materials effectively.
- Lasts up to 11.2x longer than steel blades.
- Fewer blade changes = fewer injuries.
- Reduces injuries, lowers costs.
- Non-sparking, non-conductive, non-magnetic.
- Chemically inert, never rusts.
- Oil and lubricant free.
- Does not require sharps box disposal.
- 100% recyclable.
- Blade is safe up to 1600°C
- Pointed tip easily penetrates cutting materials.
- Compatible handles: 10548, 10589, 10580, 10568
- 4 single-edge blades per pack.
|Dimensions||L 32.8 x W 6.15 x H 0.8 mm|
About Slice Safety Cutter
Slice ceramic blades are ergonomic and finger-friendly, it's sharp enough to cut through thick packages.