UTILITY KNIFE, METAL, AUTO
INVENTORY CODE: 920SLI10491
Slice Auto-Retractable Metal-Handle Utility Knife-10491
The Slice® 10491 Auto-Retractable Metal-Handle Utility Knife combines a sleek-but-sturdy metal handle with Slice’s proprietary safety blade for a powerful, safe tool. Slice finger-friendly® blades last up to 11.2 times longer than steel blades and are safe to the touch. With on-board blade storage—a quick-open blade garage™—and a tool-free blade change mechanism, this knife works as hard as you do. The installed 10524 rounded-tip blade retracts automatically when the slider is released, ensuring that the blade is never left exposed between jobs. The optional 10525 pointed-tip blade and 10523 serrated blade expand the possible applications for this ambidextrous safety knife.
- Installed blade type: rounded tip.
- Durable metal handle with heavy texture finish.
- Automatic spring-loaded retraction for added safety.
- Blade garage™ to store one extra blade.
- Ambidextrous design.
- Finger-friendly® blade cuts effectively.
- Reduces injuries, lowers costs.
- Non-sparking, non-conductive, non-magnetic blade.
- Chemically inert blade never rusts.
- Oil- and lubricant-free blade.
- 100 percent zirconium oxide blade.
- Blade edge lasts up to 11.2 times longer than metal.
- Fewer blade changes = fewer injuries.
- Compatible blades = 10523, 10524, 10525
- No-tool blade change.
|Cutting Depth||30.0 mm|
|Dimensions||L 170.0 x W 38.0 x H 27.0 mm|
|Materials||Carbon steel, aluminum-steel alloy, zinc-steel alloy, GFN, TPR, stainless steel, zirconium oxide|
About Slice Safety Cutter
Slice ceramic blades are ergonomic and finger-friendly, it's sharp enough to cut through thick packages.