SLICE REPLACEMENT BLADES, SLICE BOX CUTTER BLADE, CERAMIC, WHITE, #S3 (PACK OF 4)
INVENTORY CODE: 920SLI10404
Slice Box Cutter Blades-10404
Slice® 10404 box cutter blades are compatible with Slice box cutters, pen cutters, and mini cutters. These 100 percent zirconium oxide blades retain their edge 11 times longer than steel and feature our proprietary finger-friendly®grind. Slice safety blades require no oil coating or special maintenance; they're non-sparking, non-magnetic, and never rust. The 10404 rounded tip offers extra protection against accidental puncture injuries. When you need a fresh edge, simply reverse the double-sided blade.
- Blade type: rounded-tip.
- Safer than traditional blades
- Finger-friendly® edge cuts effectively.
- Lasts up to 11.2x longer than metal blades.
- Fewer blade changes = fewer injuries.
- Reduces injuries, lowers costs.
- Non-sparking, non-conductive, non-magnetic.
- Chemically inert, never rusts.
- Oil and lubricant free.
- Does not require sharps box disposal.
- 100 percent recyclable.
- Blade is safe from -40°C to 1600°C
- Compatible handles: 10400, 10503, 10514, 10515, 10512, 10513
- 4 dual-sided blades per pack.
|Dimensions||L 33.17 x W 6.5 x H 1.3 mm|
About Slice Safety Cutter
Slice ceramic blades are ergonomic and finger-friendly, it's sharp enough to cut through thick packages.