SAFEMATE OFFSHORE NOSING 900X140X10 (MM) IYMS INDUSTRIAL GALV'D MS, SAFETY YELLOW 1.2MM THICK
INVENTORY CODE: 1101SMAOFN90014010IYMS
BRAND: SAFEMATE ANTISLIP
Safemate Offshore Nosing - OFN90014010IYMS
Slips, trips, and falls from steps and stairs very commonly occur in domestic, commercial, and industrial environments. The frequency of such incidences is more or less same in all the environments. According to report published by Safe Work Australia (SWA), based on extensive studies carried out between 2003 – 2011, there were 3815 claims due to fall from steps and stairways. While most of the falls on pedestrian surfaces resulted in injuries, Australian Bureau of Statistics has also deaths attributed to falls from stairs and steps. According to SWA, most falls occur in schools, hospitals, cleaning services company, and government agencies.
SafeMate’s antislip solutions ensure safer passage for pedestrians in all conditions, indoor, and outdoor. They are durable, economical; withstand heavy traffic and are longer lasting permanent fixtures to the structure. Non-slip tape and composite (FRP) alternatives are prone to peeling, cracking, and embrittle when subjected to extremes in weather.
- Engineered for snug fit to most stairs.
- Fabricated with stainless steel or mild steel backing.
- Smooth transition to front edge.
- Uniform antislip surface throughout the product – flooring, nose, and riser.
- Uniform colour achieved via our state-of-the-art epoxy spray technology.
- Bright safety yellow for easy identification.
- Antislip surface created by embedding hard aluminum oxide grit bonded to metal substrate with our proprietary technique.
- Enhanced slip, trip, stumble, and fall prevention.
- Reduced incidences of slips, trips and falls.
- Ensures antislip surface for pedestrians.
- Protects front edge (nose) of the steps from wear, tear, breakage, and further polishing/smoothening.
- Chemically resistant.
- Strongly bonded antislip surface.
- Profiles to fit all types of stairs such as vertical riser, curved nosing, bevelled nosing and angled riser.
- Highest antislip rating – R13 and P5 – as tested by NATA approved, accredited testing facility as per Australian and International standards.
- Easy to install.
- Remains antislip in wet, oily, greasy, dry and dirty conditions.
- Impact resistant metal backing capable of withstanding heavy traffic indoors and outdoors.
- Tested to and exceeds the requirements of AS/NZS 4586-2004 & ASTM 02047-04 .
- Manufactured under strict ISO9001-2008 and American Bureau of Shipping (ABS) standards.