RESPIREX DIELECTRIC BOOTS WITH STEEL TOE CAP AND RUBBER SOLE, SIZE 9 (MARK TO 20KV)
INVENTORY CODE: 810RILB00956
Respirex Dielectric Boots With Steel Toe Cap
An electrically insulating dielectric boot with an integral steel toe cap and vulcanized rubber sole for superior slip resistance. The Respirex Dielectric boot provides high voltage protection of up to 20kV over the complete boot for over 8 hours, and 35kV over the sole for 3 minutes.
- Yellow dielectric compound shaft.
- 200 Joule Epoxy coated Steel toe cap to EN ISO 20345.
- Seamless construction.
- Kick off lug.
- Extra shin protection.
- Adjustable height.
- Ankle guard.
- Non-wicking knitted nylon lining.
- Comfort insole (removable and machine washable).
- REACH Compliant.
- Blue vulcanized rubber sole for maximum grip - 30% better than a conventional safety boot sole.
- Slip resistance performance twice that required by EN 13287 SRA and SATRA TM144 standards.
- Cleated outsole for maximum grip.
- Two to three times the wear resistance of conventional soles.
- Fuel and oil resistant.
- Greater cut resistance than conventional soles.
- Resistance to hot contact 60 seconds 300℃.
- Energy absorbing tunnel system conforms to EN 20345 E.
- Cold insulation to EN ISO 20345.
- EN ISO 20345 I E HRO SRA CI, Safety Footwear.
- EN 50321 Class 0, Electrically Insulating Footwear.
- ASTM F1117, Dielectric Footwear.
- PPE DIR 89/686/EEC, Personal Protective Equipment.
|Complete boot:||20 kV||8 hours no damage|
|5 kV||Less than 5mA Leakage current|
|Sole:||35 kV||3 minutes no damage|
- Machine washable at up to 40℃.
- Shelf life of over 10 years.
Respirex specialises in high performance chemical and respiratory protective suits for emergency responders. they also provide specialist protective footwear.