NORTH HYPALON DRY BOX SAFETY GLOVES, 10" DIA CUFF, 15 MIL, 32" LENGTH AMBIDEXTROUS, SZ 9 3/4
INVENTORY CODE: 510NSP10Y1532A/9Q
BRAND: NORTH SAFETY
North Hypalon Drybox Gloves - 10Y1532A-9Q
CSM Glovebox Gloves. Outstanding abrasion resistance. Superior resistance to ozone or oxidizing chemicals. Naturally soft for greater worker comfort. White surface for good visibility; will not hide contamination. Hand specific or ambidextrous, available in a variety of port diameters and sizes.
- ANSI/ISEA 105 - ASTM D3389-05 Abrasion Test.
- ANSI/ISEA 105 - ASTM D412 - Physical properties.
- ANSI/ISEA 105 - ASTM F1790-97 Cut Test.
- EN374 - Permiation and breakthrough time.
- EN388 - Mechanical risks from abrasion, cut, tear and puncture.
- EN420 - General Requirements - This standard defines the general requirements for protective gloves in terms of construction, fitness of purpose and safety.
- OSHA Standard -29 CFR 1915.157 - The employer shall ensure that each affected employee uses appropriate hand protection and other protective clothing where there is exposure to hazards such as skin absorption of harmful substances, severe cuts or lacerations, severe abrasions, punctures, chemical burns, thermal burns, harmful temperature extremes, and sharp objects.
|Ambidextrous or Hand Specific||Ambidextrous|
|Gauge / mil||15 mil|
|Glove Type||Glovebox glove|
|Supported or Unsupported||Unsupported|