PIG MULTI-PURPOSE SPILL KIT (6 BTLS/BOX)
INVENTORY CODE: 930NPCGEN527
BRAND: NEW PIG
New Pig Spill-X® Multi-Purpose Treatment Kit -GEN527
Neutralizes smaller spills for safer cleanup and handling – great for labs.
- Packed with spill control agents that neutralize a wide range of hazardous chemicals and solvents.
- Spill-X-A Acid-Neutralizing Adsorbent neutralizes and solidifies most mineral and organic acids for safe and easy cleanup, including sulfuric, hydrochloric, nitric, and hydrofluoric.
- Spill-X-C Caustic-Neutralizing Adsorbent neutralizes and solidifies many caustics for safe and easy cleanup, including sodium hydroxide (50%) and ammonium hydroxide (29%).
- Spill-X-S Solvent Adsorbent adsorbs spills of many common hydrocarbon solvents, reagents and fuels; solidified liquid is easier to clean up.
- Granular base lets you use only what you need; reduces product waste and disposal costs.
- Speeds spill cleanup to limit worker exposure and minimize production downtime.
- Non-toxic, free-flowing dry chemical is environmentally safe.
- Agents packed in easy-to-use shaker bottles.
|Fluid Absorbed/Neutralized||Acids; Bases; Solvents|
|Neutralizing Capacity||Up to 1/2 gal. per Container or 3 gal. Total|
|Unit Weight||2 lb.|
|Sold as||6 containers per box|
|Composition||Acid - Sodium Carbonate, Magnesium Oxide
Caustic - Fumaric Acid
Solvent - Activated Carbon
About New Pig
New Pig is in the business of absorbents. Manage spills easily with their wipes, mats and socks!