MOLDEX 8000 SERIES REUSABLE HALF MASK RESPIRATOR FACEPIECE - SIZE: L (12PCS/CSE)
INVENTORY CODE: 400MMI8003
BRAND: MOLDEX METRIC
8000 Series Reusable Half Mask Respirator -8003
1 PIECE PER BAG
Your Face Never Had It So Good
The 8000 Series Respirator conforms to the contours of your face. It seals comfortably and remains sealed, even while talking. Plus, the seal is extra-wide, so it fits more facial types.
Lightweight & Low Profile
Whether you use gas/vapor cartidges or disks/filters, the 8000 weighs less and the weight is distributed evenly, without pressure points. Plus straps don’t dangle in front of the worker’s eyes. The low profile, compact design provides an expansive field of vision and makes the mask well suited to be worn under welding helmets.
New Inhalation Valve With Every Cartridge
No inhalation valves to stock. No installation. Less maintenance, less parts. And the cartridges snap-in, which eliminates misthreading.
Maintenance Made Simple
No gaskets, no yoke. There’s less to worry about. Less to replace. Less to clean. Less time wasted.
- Soft, durable facepiece and light weight design plus extra-wide sealing area provides all-day comfort.
- Exhalation valve positioned for better communication.
- Cartridges have a snap-in mount for easy replacement and no misthreading.
- New inhalation valve on each cartridge.
- Living hinge allows head harness to be folded comfortably around neck when not in use.
- Low profile, compact design fits well under welding helmets and with safety glasses.
- Maintenance made simple with very few replacement parts.
- Available pre-assembled and also as individual components.
- 100% PVC-Free, like all Moldex products & packaging - for a greener alternative.
Full range of gas/vapor cartridges for these common applications and environments: Foundries, paper, pesticides, wood products, printing, pharmaceuticals, agriculture,tobacco, mining, petrochemical, aluminum processing, textiles, glass, chemical manufacturing, paint, laboratories, utilities, cement, fiberglass, coal, fertilizer, petroleum refining, oil or
water-based paints, electroplating, embalming, rendering, adhesives, construction, automotive, food processing, agriculture, transportation industries, ship/boat building, health services, furniture manufacturing, primary and fabricated metal. Common applications and environments for 7940 P100 filter and 7990 P100 cartridge: For contaminants where an OSHA substance specific standard applies (asbestos, lead, cadmium, inorganic arsenic, MDA) requiring a High Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) filter as well as pharmaceutical, battery, nuclear, welding, metal processing. Also for use in environments where oil-based particulates are present. Common applications and environments for N95 and R95: Welding, grinding, machining, bagging, buffing, cement, metal working, foundry, mining, poultry, sanding, wood, furniture, textiles, waste processing.
Always refer to instructions before using.
|Qty. per Bag||1 Mask|
|Qty. per Case||12 Bags per Case|
Moldex is in the business of safeguarding your ears and your breath. They offer quality hearing protection and respirators for your safety.