MOLDEX 2500 SERIES N95 PARTICULATE RESPIRATOR + NUISANCE ACID GASES (10PCS/10PKG/CSE)
INVENTORY CODE: 400MMI2500N95
BRAND: MOLDEX METRIC
Moldex Particulate Resp + Nuisance Ag -2500N95 (Disposable Mask)
Last Longer, Use Fewer
The Dura-Mesh shell, exclusive to Moldex protects the filter media so it stays cleaner-looking longer. The shell resists collapsing, even in heat and humidity so the respirator holds its shape longer. The result is fewer respirators used and lower costs.
Easy Fit, More Comfort
The molded nose bridge provides the wearer an easy comfortable fit. There’s no metal noseband to adjust, and the seal is maintained without pressure points. The Softspun® lining is soft to the touch, which means workers won’t mind wearing it for an entire shift.
Nuisance Acid Gas Relief
Added carbon layer helps filter out nuisance levels of acid gas irritants (less than OSHA PEL). The 2500N95 can be used when oil aerosols are not present in industries such as aluminum reduction, paper mills, coal-fired utility plants, petrochemicals, chemical processing and glass etching.
- Exhale valve lets workers breathe easy and stay cool.
- Added carbon layer helps filter out nuisance levels of ozone and organic vapors (less than OSHA PEL).
- Can be used against most welding fumes (free of oil).
- Fits easily under welding hoods.
- Dura-Mesh® shell resists collapsing in heat and humidity.
- Molded nose bridge seals easily without a metal noseband.
- Facepiece is naturally contoured without pressure points.
- Straps are securely attached so they don’t break at the seal.
- Softspun® lining for increased comfort and durability.
- Soft foam nose cushion for added comfort.
- NIOSH certified to have a filter efficiency of 95% or greater for non-oil based particulates.
- Certified under 42CFR84.
- Meets heat and flame resistance in accordance with ANSI/ISEA 110-2009 Section 7.11.1.
- 100% PVC-Free, like all Moldex products & packaging - for a greener alternative.
Welding, Arc Cutting, Foundry Operations, Brazing, Plasma Spraying, Laser Beam Cutting/Welding, Laboratory Settings, Agriculture, Petrochemical Manufacturing, Rendering Plants, Auto Repair, Mining Operations, Waste Disposal, Aluminum Reduction, Aluminum Smelting, Electroplating, Fiberglass Manufacturing, Paper Processing, Brewing Operations, Fertilizer Production, Paper Mills, Coal-fired Utility Plants, Chemical Processing and Glass Etching.
|Qty. per Bag||10 Masks|
|Qty. per Case||10 Bags per Case|
Moldex is in the business of safeguarding your ears and your breath. They offer quality hearing protection and respirators for your safety.