MILLER TWIN TURBO SYSTEM D-RING CONNECTOR
INVENTORY CODE: 710MFPMFLB/
BRAND: MILLER FALL PROTECTION
Miller Twin Turbo System D-Ring Connector - MFLB
Patent-pending Miller Twin Turbo™ D-Ring Connector easily adapts two lightweight Miller TurboLite™ Personal Fall Limiters (PFLs) for continuous 100% tie-off fall protection.
- Increased Productivity Increases worker productivity and versatility with freedom of movement – less restrictive than other units on the market.
- Ultimate Mobility - Permits TurboLite™ PFLs to swivel in multiple directions for greater mobility; the swivel action prevents webbing from twisting and binding inside the unit.
- Replacement for double-legged shock-absorbing lanyards.
- Innovative design that easily connects to most fall protection harnesses with non-coated metallic back D-rings.
- An effective solution when working with low fall clearance.
- Webbing payout smoothly extends/retracts without interruption.
- Easy-to-use and assemble/disassemble.
- Adapts to most Miller TurboLite™ PFL models.
|Description and Unit Connector||Turbo D-Ring Connector|
|Lanyard End Connector||N/A|
|Weight||12.7 oz. (360 g)|
About Honeywell Miller
From harnesses to confined space systems, Miller specialises in all manner of fall protection products.