MILLER BY HONEYWELL MANYARD II LANYARD W/REBAR SNAP
INVENTORY CODE: 710MFP219M/6FTGN
BRAND: MILLER FALL PROTECTION
Miller By Honeywell Manyard II Lanyard - 219M-6FTGN
- Reduces Tripping Hazards- Miller Manyard™ II Stretchable Shock-Absorbing Lanyards feature webbing protected with Teflon®HT for an invisible finish providing water/oil repellency and protection against grease, dirt and grime.
- Lightweight - Up to 30% lighter than traditional shock-absorbing lanyards.
- Durable Design -Incorporates Aluminum snap hooks that are corrosion-resistant and withstand the rigors of harsh environments.
- Contracts 6-ft. (1.8 m) to 4-ft. (1.2 m), to greatly reduce the chances of tripping, snagging, or dragging.
- Integral bright red core makes visual inspection easier and more reliable.
- Specially-woven shock-absorbing inner core smoothly expands to reduce fall arrest forces.
- A heavy-duty outer jacket serves as a wear indicator and back-up strap to the red inner core for added safety.
- Working load of 310 lbs. (140.6 kg) and features a warning flag to indicate that it has arrested a fall.
- Meets all applicable OSHA, ANSI and CSA Standards.
|Number of Legs||One|
|Harness Connection||Locking snap hook|
|Anchorage Connection||Locking rebar hook|
|Special Features||Warning flag / Red core wear indicator|
About Honeywell Miller
From harnesses to confined space systems, Miller specialises in all manner of fall protection products.