MILLER MN10 MILLER ALUMINUM TRIPOD
INVENTORY CODE: 710MFP1005041
BRAND: MILLER FALL PROTECTION
Miller Mn10 Miller Aluminum Tripod - 1005041
- Aluminium Tripod Confined Space.
- The Miller tripod used in conjunction with the Miller fall arrest blocks and winches, form the core of a stable and secure confined entry / rescue system.
- Suitable for use on manholes, tanks, hatches and other below-ground work and confined spaces.
- 2 anchorage points and adjustable and lockable legs.
- Rubber Protection.
- Stainless steel pulley included.
Feature & Benefit
- Feature : Two anchorage points. Supplied with one pulley.
- Benefit : Easily installed by one person, the self-locking, fully adjustable legs lock securely in place thanks to the automatic pins. No chains are needed to secure the feet, which greatly reduces the risk of tripping.
- EC Category PPE : 3.
- Quality Assurance : ISO 9001 / 2000.
- EC Certificate Number : 333 AFAQ.
- EC Attestation : EC Attestation.
- EC Attestation Number : 0082/490/160/09/01/0297.
|Product Type||Fall Protection|
|Brand||Miller by Honeywell|
|Max Working Load||136 kg.|
|Breaking Strength||> 10 KN|
|Weight (kg)||15 kg|
|Operating Temperature||-30°C to +50°C|
|Complementary Information||Dimension fully retracted 1.17m dia 0.84m manhole Dimension fully extended 2.1 m dia 1.50 manhole Anchorage points Galvanised steel.|
About Honeywell Miller
From harnesses to confined space systems, Miller specialises in all manner of fall protection products.