Ansell AlphaTec 1500-WH PLUS COVERALL HOOD 111, MEDIUM (PACKING:40PCS/CSE)
INVENTORY CODE: 610OVI1500SM
Ansell AlphaTec® 1500-WH PLUS COVERALL HOOD 111, MEDIUM (PACKING:40PCS/CSE)
Previously known as Microgard 1500 Plus Chemical Protective White Coverall
MICROGARD® 1500 PLUS is a highly breathable anti-static SMS fabric which utilises the latest developments in micro-fibre technology to ensure good filtration efficiency
Features & Benefits
- Proven protection, filters 99.9% of particles >3 microns*
- Air and water vapour permeable (breathable) fabric helps reduce the risk of heat stress
- Optimised body fit, improving wearer comfort and safety
- Silicone free, critical in spray painting applications
- Anti-static, tested according to EN 1149-5
- *JSTIIF particle penetration test.
- Available in White, Light Blue & Navy.
- Machinery and Equipment
- Life Sciences
- Metal fabrication
- Combining strength with particle barrier.
MICROGARD® 1500 PLUS coveralls meet the following European Norms
- Type 5 EN ISO 13982-1 Dry particle suit.
- Type 6 EN13034 Low level spray tight suit.
- EN1073-2 Barrier to radioactive particulates - Class 1.
- EN1149-5 Anti-static.
MICROGARD® 1500 PLUS Technical Data
|Test Method||Result||EN Class (EN 14325: 2004)|
|EN 530 Abrasion||>10||1 of 6|
|EN ISO 7854 Flex Cracking||>15,000||4 of 6|
|EN ISO 9073-4 Tear Resistance (MD)||>20N||2 of 6|
|EN ISO 9073-4 Tear Resistance (CD)||>20N||2 of 6|
|EN ISO 13934-1 Tensile Strength (MD)||>60N||1 of 6|
|EN ISO 13934-1 Tensile Strength (CD)||>30N||1 of 6|
|EN 863 Puncture Resistance||>5N||1 of 6|
|EN 1149-5 Anti-Static||<2.5 x 109||-|
|ISO 13935-2 Seam Strength||>75N||3 of 6|
Fabric Repellence & Penetration Resistance to Liquid Chemicals
|Repellence of Liquids||Result (%)||EN Class (EN 14325: 2004)|
|- 30% Sulphuric Acid||>95||3 of 3|
|- 10% Sodium Hydroxide||>95||3 of 3|
|Resistance to penetration by liquids||Result (%)||EN Class (EN 14325: 2004)|
|– 30% Sulphuric Acid||<1%||3 of 3|
|– 10% Sodium Hydroxide||<1%||3 of 3|
About Ansell Alphatec Microgard
Ansell AlphaTec® protective coverall is a good barrier against a wide range of chemicals and biological hazards.