MASTER LOCK SELF LAMINATING "DO NOT OPERATE" TAGS - 1BAG OF 12 TAGS WITH TIES
INVENTORY CODE: 940MLCS4801
BRAND: MASTER LOCKING COMPANY
Master Lock Danger Do Not Operate,English Photo ID Safety Tag
The Master Lock Model No. S4801 Danger Do Not Operate, English Photo ID Safety Tag features a process that fuses graphics into rugged industrial-grade polypropylene blended with a metal additive; ideal for use in food processing and pharmaceutical facilities. The longest lasting tags available, the Guardian Extreme tags stand up to wash downs, humidity and extreme temperatures. Usable for indoors or outdoors with resistance to sun, rain, sleet, windborne sand and dirt and chemical resistance to over 30 chemicals.
- "Do Not Operate" English.
- Provides a visual representation of the authorized employee.
- 3-1/5in (81.3mm) wide x 5-4/5in (147.3mm) high English self-laminating safety tags.
- 3/8 in (9.5mm) diameter brass grommet accepts all Master Lock and American Lock safety padlocks and lockout hasps.
- Complies with OSHA lockout tagout standard.
- Durable Polypropylene with PVC laminate overlay resists water, grease, extreme temperatures, and common industrial chemicals.
- Durable construction withstands over 50lbs (22.7kg) of pull force.
- Customize with name, department, and employee specific photo I.D.
- One item consists of 1 bag with 12 tags and 12 ties.
Best Used For
- Personal Identification.
- Safety Identification.
- Safety Lockout/Tagout.