MASTER LOCK SAFETY TAG - DANGER LOCK OUT BEFORE MAINTENANCE OR SERVICE REPAIR, 6'S/PKT
INVENTORY CODE: 940MLCS4040
BRAND: MASTER LOCKING COMPANY
Master Lock Safety Tag - S4040
The Master Lock Model No. S4040 features a process that fuses graphics into rugged industrial-grade polypropylene blended with a metal additive; ideal for use in food processing and pharmaceutical facilities. The longest lasting tags available, the Guardian Extreme tags stand up to wash downs, humidity and extreme temperatures.
- Lock Out Before Maintenance Service or Repair.
- Ideal for outdoor use.
- Withstands over 36kg of pullout force.
- Stands up to sun, rain, sleet, windborne sand and dirt.
- Withstands temperatures from -46°C to 104°C.
- Graphics fused into rugged industrial-grade polypropylene.
- Resists over 30 chemicals.
- 76mm wide x 146mm tall.
- Graphics are fused at over 300 degrees so there are no edges to peel or curl.
- Guardian Extreme tags are reusable: write with permanent marker, when done wipe off with Isopropryl Alcohol and the tag is ready to use again.Guardian Extreme tags have no grommet to corrode or delaminate.
- Master Lock's new patent-pending process fuses graphics into durable,100% recylable polypropylene to create the longest lasting tags .
- Provide superior life in abrasive environments: when exposed to high humidity, UV radiation, harsh chemicals, frequent wash downs, extreme high and low temperatures and more.
- Tested and proven to stand up to over 30 harsh chemicals found in many facilities.
- The same tag can be used inside or out, eliminating the need to purchase and inventory a different tag or sign for outdoor use.