MASTER LOCK SAFETY HASP, 38 MM DIAMETER STEEL JAWS WITH LOCKING TABS, RED HANDLE
INVENTORY CODE: 940MLCALO802
BRAND: MASTER LOCKING COMPANY
Master American Lock Tabbed Steel Lockout Hasp, 1-1/2in (38mm) Jaw Clearance
The American Lock No. ALO80 Heavy Duty Steel Lockout Hasp features a 1-1/2in (38mm) inside jaw diameter constructed of heavy duty pry-proof steel and can hold up to six padlocks. Ideal for lockout by multiple workers at each lockout point, the hasp keeps equipment inoperative while repairs or adjustments are made. Control cannot be turned on until last worker’s padlock is removed from hasp.
- Lockout by multiple workers at each lockout point.
- Attach lockout device to energy disconnect switch.
- Keeps equipment inoperative while repairs or adjustments are made.
- Control cannot be turned on until last worker's safety padlock is removed from lockout hasp.
- Heavy duty pry proof steel jaw with vinyl coated handle.
- Dimensions are 2-3/8in (61mm) X 5in (127mm) with 1-1/2in (38mm) inside jaw diameter.
- Holds up to 6 safety padlocks.
Best Used For:
- Group Lockout.
- Safety Lockout/Tagout.
|Hasp Length||1-1/2in (3.8cm)|
|Accepts Shackle Diameter up to||9/32in (7c.m)|