MASTER LOCK HASPS, ALUM 2.71 CM DIA JAW, RED HANDLE
INVENTORY CODE: 940MLC416
BRAND: MASTER LOCKING COMPANY
Master Lock Alum 2.71 Cm Dia Jaw 940MLC416
The Master Lock No. 416 Aluminum Safety Lockout Hasp features a 1in (25mm) inside jaw diameter and can hold up to six padlocks. Ideal for lockout by multiple workers at each lockout point, the hasp keeps equipment inoperative while repairs or adjustments are made. Control cannot be turned on until last worker’s padlock is removed from hasp.
- Aluminum Lockout Hasp.
- Lockout by multiple workers at each lockout point.
- Keeps equipment inoperative while repairs or adjustments are being made.
- Control cannot be turned on until last worker's safety padlock is removed from hasp.
- Spark resistant aluminum.
- Dimensions are 1-1/2in x 4-3/8in (38mm x 111mm) with 1in (25mm) inside jaw diameter, holds up to 6 padlocks.
Best Used For:
- Group Lockout.
- Safety Lockout/Tagout.
|Hasp Length||4-3/8in (112mm)|
|Accepts Shackle Diameter up to||9/32in (7mm)|