MASTER LOCK ZENEX PADLOCK, KEYED DIFFERENT WITH MASTER KEY - KEY RETAINING, GREEN
INVENTORY CODE: 940MLC406MKGRN
BRAND: MASTER LOCKING COMPANY
Master Lock Green Dielectric Zenex™ Thermoplastic Safety Padlock, 1-1/2in (38mm) Wide with 1-1/2in (38mm) Tall Nylon Shackle, Master Keyed
The Master Lock No. 406MKGRN Dielectric Thermoplastic Safety PadlockMaster keyed - a master key opens all the locks in the system although each lock has its own unique key – features a 1-1/2in (38mm) wide Zenex™ Thermoplastic green body and a 1-1/2in (38mm) tall, 1/4in (6mm) diameter plastic shackle to help prevent electrocution and arc flashing and to prevent electrical current from shackle to key. All components are non-sparking and non-magnetic. Designed exclusively for Lockout/Tagout applications, the durable, lightweight material is easy to carry and padlock has key retaining cylinder to ensure the padlock is not left unlocked.
- 406 Dielectric Thermoplastic Safety Padlock.
- Plastic shackle helps prevent electrocution and arc flashing, also prevents electrical current from shackle to key.
- All components are non-sparking and non-magnetic - plastic, copper, brass.
- 1-1/2in (38mm) wide, 1-3/4in (45mm) tall, Thermoplastic green body, plastic shackle with 1-1/2in (38mm) clearance.
- Designed exclusively for lockout tagout applications.
- Durable, lightweight, non-conductive Thermoplastic lock body.
- Compliance with "One Employee, One Lock, One Key" directive directive.
- Key retaining - ensures that padlock is not left unlocked.
- Master keyed 6-pin tumbler cylinder.
- Commercial Packaing, Shelf Pack Qty 6, Master Carton Qty 36.
Best Used For:
- Electrical Lockout.
- Safety Lockout/Tagout.
- Padlock Identification.
- Padlock Shackle Options.
- Safety Padlock Keying.
|Description||Master Keyed, Commercial Boxed Packaging|
|Body Width||1-1/2in (38mm)|
|Shackle Dimensions||A: 1/4in (6mm) B: 1-1/2in (38mm) C: 25/32in (20mm)|