GRAYWOLF PC-3500 6 CHANNEL PARTICLE/MASS HANDHELD METER KIT
INVENTORY CODE: 920GWSPC-GW3500-KIT
BRAND: GRAYWOLF SENSING
Graywolf Pc-3500 6 Channel Particle/Mass Handheld Meter Kit
Features and Benefits:
- Measures 0.3 μm to 25.0 μm.
- 0.1 CFM (2.83 LPM) flow rate.
- Long life laser diode technology.
- Measures up to 6 channels of simultaneous data.
- Approximates mass concentration in μg/m³ with density and refractive index corrections, including PM2.5, PM10 and TSP.
- Integrated handle for one-handed operation.
- Large easy-to-use icon driven color touch screen display.
- Optional, direct-connect %RH, C°/F° probe available.
- Stores up to 45,000 sample records, 1,000 sample locations and 50 recipes internally, broader options when connected to Advanced Sense®/Tablet.
- Annotation function allows user to save 32 character notations to a sample record.
- Real-Time Meter for detecting particle contamination sources.
- Easy configuration and transferable from instrument to instrument
- Connect using RS-232, Ethernet, USB or (optional) Wireless 802.11 b/g, RS 485.
- Displays and externally prints reports for ISO 14644-1, EU GMP Annex I and FS 209E.
- Internal audible alarm.
- User-definable reports.
- User-selectable channel sizes.
- Complies with ISO 21501-4 and JIS B9921 standards.
- Seamless integration into a facility monitoring system.
- Lightweight high-impact injection molded plastic enclosure.
- 2 year warranty on instrument, except filters, 1 year on other accessories.
Use the PC-3500 as a stand-alone particle meter, plug it into a sophisticated AdvancedSense®/WolfPack® system or into a mobile computer for simultaneous connection with GrayWolf’s DirectSense® probes.
- Handheld Particle Meters PC-3500.
- The PC-3500 Handheld Particle Counter measures 0.3 μm to 25.0 μm with a flow rate of 0.1 CFM (2.83 LPM).
- Easy to configure, this instrument displays up to 6 user-selectable size channels as well as temperature and relative humidity.
- The PC-3500 mass concentration mode approximates density in μg/m³ and allows for density and refractive index corrections to ensure accuracy.
- The PC-3500 counters can be controlled and monitored remotely via web browser.
- Export data to (included) GrayWolf WolfSense® PC data-download software or view data and generate ISO 14644-1, EU GMP Annex 1 or FS 209E reports on screen or in real time through the versatile PC-3500 output options.
- The PC-3500 meets ISO 21501-4 and JIS B9921, ensuring compliance with an onboard pulse height analyzer.
- Size Range 0.3 to 25μm.
- Size Channels Factory calibrated at 0.3, 0.5, 1.0, 2.5, 5.0, 10.0 μm variable binning.
- Flow rate 0.1 CFM (2.83 LPM)
- Concentration Limit 10,000,000 Particles/ft³ @ 10% coincidence loss.
- Battery Run Time 10 hours.
- Light Source Long life laser diode.
- Counting Efficiency 50% @ 0.3 μm; 100% for particles >0.45 μm per JIS.
- Zero Count <1 count / 5 minutes (<2 particles/ft³) (per ISO 21501-4 & JIS).
- Count Modes Automatic, manual, real-time meter, cumulative/differential, mass concentration, count or concentration.
- Count Alarms 1 to 9,999,999 counts.
- Calibration NIST traceable.
- Display 4.3"" (10.9 cm) WQVGA (480x272) color touch screen.
- Printer (Optional) External thermal printer.
- Vacuum Source Internal pump with automatic flow control.
- Filtered Exhaust Internal HEPA filter.
- Number of Channels.
- Custom Size Channels Calibration for custom size channels available.
- Audible Alarm Adjustable built-in alarm.
- Battery Removable Li-ion.
- Battery Recharge Time 4 hours within instrument (<2 hours with external battery charger).
- Reports ISO 14644-1, EU GMP Annex 1, FS 209E.
- Recipes 50 user-configurable recipes.
- Communication Modes RS232, Ethernet and USB.
- Optional Comms Mode Wireless 802.11 b/g, RS485.
- Environmental Sensor Optional temperature and relative humidity
- probe 32º to 122ºF (0º to 50ºC) ±1ºF (0.5ºC), 15-90% ±2% relative humidity.
- Alarm Alarms on counts for all particle sizes, low battery, sensor failure, environmental sensors and flow.
- Standards ISO 21501-4 and JIS B9921.
- Calibration Recommended minimum once per year.
- External Surface High impact injection molded plastic.
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 10” x 5” x 4.5” (25.4 cm x 12.9 cm x 11.4 cm) includes handle and does not include probes.
- Weight 2.2 lb (1.0 kg).
- Included Accessories PCC-GW3500 hard-shell carrying case, quick start guide, operating manual on USB flash drive, isokinetic probe, purge filter, battery, belt clip, WolfSense PC data download software, USB cable, power supply & cable.
- Optional Accessories PCC-35P security case, printed manual, TRH probe, spare battery, external battery charger, external printer and isokinetic probes.
- Buffer Memory 45,000 sample records (rotating buffer) including particle count data, environmental data, locations and times Scrollable on screen or printout.
- Sample Locations Up to 1,000 locations 20 characters long and 50 user defined recipes.
- Sample Time 1 second to 99 hours.
- Power 110 to 240 VAC 50/60 Hz universal in-line power supply.
- Operating Conditions 41º to 104ºF (5º to 40ºC) / 20% to 95% non-condensing.
- Storage Conditions 32º to 122ºF (0º to 50ºC) / Up to 98% non-condensing.
- Warranty 2 years on instrument, 1 year on accessories, nowarranty on filters.