ELVEX BROW-SPECS™ COBALT AF/PC LENS, EVA FLAME RETARDANT FOAM BROW GUARD, BLACK FRAME (NOT CE)
INVENTORY CODE: 300ELVSG-31CB-AF
BRAND: ELVEX CORPORATION
Elvex Browspecs™ With Flame Resistant Browguard In Cobalt Supercoat™ Anti-Fog
Brow-Specs™ sleek design, delivers extended coverage with ballistic protection keeping debris and sweat away from your eyes. Use in Foundries, Furnace and High heat applications. Cobalt lens reduces the red and orange glow in order to view heated materials. Accommodates wider and larger facial profiles. RX insert available for workers requiring vision correction.
PRODUCT USE -RISKS
- Agriculture / Green areas, Construction / Civil engineering, Second work / craftman, Heavy industry, Light industry, Services / Logistics, Hygiene environment, Oil / Gas, Mining, Wind/Energy.
- RISKS : Shock, UV/IR
PRODUCT'S HIGHLIGHTS & USER'S BENEFITS
- Wraparound lens provides extra wide unobstructed field of vision.
- Soft foam brow guard fills the gap between your brow and lens protecting eyes from debris falling from above.
- Flame Retardant EVA Closed cell foam is long lasting, resisting body oil and sweat.
- Soft rubber nose bridge with flexible “fingers” conform to the shape of you nose for comfort and to prevent slipping.
- SuperCoat™ long lasting washable coating provides anti-fog, anti-scratch and anti-static protection.
CERTIFICATIONS AND STANDARDS
- ANSI Z87.1-2010(+) American National Standards Institute-High Velocity Impact,High Mass Impact.
BALLISTIC V˳ RATED - U.S. MILITARY
- U.S. M.STD MIL-PRF-31013 Tested to U.S. Military Standard MIL-PRF-31013
89/686/EEC PPE DIRECTIVE
- EN166 Personal eye-protection - Specifications- Applies to all types of individual protection of the eye which protects from hazards likely to damage the eye, except for nuclear radiation, x-rays, laser emissions and infrared emitted by low-temperature sources. Does not apply to eye protection for which separate standards exist (anti-laser eye protection, sunglasses for general use,…).
|Lens Coating:||SuperCoat™ Anti-Fog|
|Brow Guard:||Nylon with EVA Flame Resistant Foam|
|Nosepiece:||Polycarbonate and TPR|