DUPONT TYVEK LABCOAT WITH POCKETS SIZE XXL
INVENTORY CODE: 610DPTC13999
DuPont™ Tyvek® 400 Lab Coat
Collar. Open Wrists. Extends Below Hip. Front Snap Closure. 2 Pockets. Serged Seams. White.
Tyvek® 400 garments are composed of flash spun high density polyethylene which creates a unique, nonwoven material available only from DuPont. Tyvek® 400 provides an ideal balance of protection, durability and comfort of any limited use fabric technology. Tyvek® 400 fabric offers an inherent barrier against particles (down to 1.0 micron in size). Protection is built into the fabric itself; there are no films or laminates to abrade or wear away. Tyvek® 400 fabric's durability advantage over microporous film fabrics delivers consistently better barrier, even after wear and abrasion. Applications include: lead and asbestos abatement/remediation, general maintenance/operations, spray painting, general clean-up.
- Labcoat offers front snap closures for easy donning and doffing
- Provides enhanced frontal protection
- Laydown collar
- Open wrists
- Two front pockets for holding writing instruments, small tools or parts
- Full Part Number TY212SWHxx0030yy (xx=size;yy=option code) Help
- Fabric / Material Tyvek® 400
- Design Lab Coat
- Seam Serged
- Color White
- Quantity/Box 30 per case
- Sizes SM, MD, LG, XL, 2X, 3X, 4X, 5X, 6X, 7X
- Option Codes 00, NF, VP
About Dupont Tyvek
Dupont Tyvek is a unique, lightweight and breathable material. It resists water, abrasion and bacteria, making it amazing for a variety of PPE.