Tempshield Cryo Cold Resistant Gloves, Elbow Length Size L
Tempshield Cryo Glove - CRYO-EB
Tempshield Cryogenic Gloves protect your hands and arms when working in hazardous, ultra-cold environments. Our innovative design offers superior thermal protection, while allowing for a maximum level of flexibility and dexterity—an essential feature when function is important and safety is critical.
Made from state-of-the art fabrics, Tempshield Cryo-Gloves® use a flexible, multi-layered insulated construction that provides maximum thermal protection, yet offers comfort, flexibility, and dexterity so you can perform tasks effectively and safely. High performance, thermal inner lining wicks moisture away from hands, maintaining comfort over extended periods.
Cryogenic Protection In Ultra-Cold Environments
- Cryogenic protection for ultra-cold applications down to -196°C (-320°F).
- State-of-the art materials and a multi-layered construction allow for a maximum level of thermal protection, flexibility, and dexterity which are essential features when function is important and safety is critical.
- High performance, thermal inner lining wicks moisture away from hands, maintaining comfort over extended periods.
- Safety certified to meet EU standards: EN 511, EN 388, EN 420.
- Applications: handling dry ice, low and ultra-low temperature freezers, closed cryogenic systems.
- Maximum Thermal Protection.
- Lightweight and Comfortable.
- Excellent Dexterity.
- Breathable and Stay-dry Lining.
- Styles - ELBOW (EB).