Heightec Axon Harness Q/C Legs
BRAND: THE HEIGHTEC GROUP
(IN STOCK: SG 3 PIECE)
|1 - 4||SGD 977.27|
|5 - 9||SGD 959.50|
|10 - 14||SGD 923.97|
|15 +||SGD 888.43|
Heightec Axon Harness - H20Q
Fast connect rope access harness with ergonomically designed shoulder, waist and leg pads for greater comfort.
- Developed for rope access and suitable for all work at height.
- The AXON rope access and rigging harness has ergonomically designed shoulder, waist and leg pads for greater comfort. Waist D-ring configuration allows for multiple attachments to the harness.
- The adjustable and releasable shoulder straps are padded, ensuring a good fit with maximum comfort and security.
- Large waist D-ring with webbing loop allows for easy attachment of descender, ascenders and cows tails. Pivots forward when not loaded to reduce bulk at the front of the harness.
- This Rope Access/Rigging Harness contains an alloy karabiner that is quick and easy to connect. Hook free gate prevents snagging and reduces potential webbing damage. Captive bar ensures correct orientation in use.
- The quick connect Rope Access/Rigging Harness contains an integral delta screwlink that simplifies attachment and allows use of chest rope access ascenders, however the screwlink can be removed if not required.
- Harness quick connect adjuster buckle allows easy modifications to the harness for individual use and employs a positive locking system.
- Side D-Rings allow for effective work positioning and fold away discreetly.
- Elastic keepers stow webbing tails away from hazards keeping users safe.
- Reinforced PVC tube gear loops improve the strength of the harness and are lightweight, durable and accessible.
- Harness ID labels positioned to give extended life and reduced risk of snagging.
- Large central D-ring configuration allows multiple attachments.
- Adjustable and releasable padded shoulder straps.
- Integral delta screwlink for fitting a chest ascender.
- Folding side D-Rings.
- Elasticated webbing keepers.
- 3 reinforced gear loops.
- Front (chest) and rear fall arrest attachment points.
|Material||Polyamide, mild steel and aluminium.|
|EN Mass Test||140 kg|
|Loading||Fall Arrest & Rescue Loads|
|Conformity||EN 358, EN 361, EN 813|