Heightec Twist Chest Ascender
BRAND: THE HEIGHTEC GROUP
(IN STOCK: SG 1 PIECE)
|1 - 4||SGD 99.03|
|5 - 9||SGD 97.23|
|10 - 14||SGD 93.63|
|15 +||SGD 90.03|
Heightec Twist Chest Ascender - D42
Rope access chest ascender incorporating X-Cam. Can be integrated into full harness or used to link sit & chest harnesses.
- The TWIST chest ascender rope access device has profiled attachment points and slimline design ensure that the TWIST sits flat against the chest of the user.
- The ergonomic catch allows single-handed operation.
- Detach-ability gives greater flexibility of use and economic replacement option.
- The materials and design used in construction have been selected to provide high strength and durability needed for industrial applications.
- Each TWIST chest ascender rope access device is individually marked for traceability and all parts are visible for easy inspection and maintenance.
- TWIST chest ascender rope access device with X-Cam design which can be used with combination harness or with separate sit & chest harness.
- When tested on new Tectra 11 mm low stretch rope, our X-Cam ascenders were found to be 25% stronger than their most popular sharp toothed competitor, with average breaking loads up to 675 kg for X-Cams versus 535 kg for the established design.
- X-Cam has a more advanced tooth design than traditional cams and is more suitable for industrial applications as it does not pluck the rope, so reducing rate of rope wear.
X-Cam design gives increased performance over traditional sharp tooth design
- Cam exerts considerable grip on rope after sheath has broken.
- Cam doesn’t pluck rope.
- Easy to remove from rope if accidentally jammed into knot.
Ergonomic shape with profile grip
- Giving optimum pulling position.
- Improved comfort.
- X-Cam advanced tooth design.
- X-Cam superior geometry.
- Profiled attachment points & slimline design.
- Ergonomic low-profile release catch.
- Detachable from the harness.
- High strength & durable construction.
- Individual serial number.
|Sizing||Rope diameter 10mm - 13mm ropes|
|Material||Alloy body, Steel cam|
|EN Mass Test||125 kg|
|Conformity||EN 567, EN 12841B|