Slice Replacement Blades, Craft Blade, Curved, Ceramic, White#S22 (Pack Of 4)
|1 - 9||SGD 36.86|
|10 - 19||SGD 36.19|
|20 - 49||SGD 34.85|
|50 +||SGD 33.51|
Slice Ceramic Craft Knife Blades-10520
Slice 10520 craft knife blades are made of 100 percent hand-sharpened zirconium oxide. They feature a curved edge for added maneuverability and a rounded tip to guard against puncture accidents. As with all Slice ceramic safety blades, our 10520 blades are non-magnetic, chemically inert, non-sparking, and never rust. Our craft knife blades are designed for use specifically in the 10548 Craft Knife.
- Blade type: curved edge, rounded tip.
- 4 single-edge blades per pack.
- Compatible tool: 10548, 10568, 10580, 10589
- Finger-friendly edge stays sharp 11x longer.
- Reduces injuries, lowers costs.
- Non-sparking, non-conductive, non-magnetic.
- Safe up to 1600 degrees Celsius.
- Chemically inert, never rusts.
- No-tool blade change
- Fewer blade changes = fewer injuries.
|Dimensions||L 32.65 x W 6.3 x H 0.5 mm|
About Slice Safety Cutter
Slice ceramic blades are ergonomic and finger-friendly, it's sharp enough to cut through thick packages.