Salisbury Canvas Glove Bag For Low Voltage & HV Gloves - GB112
Salisbury bags are constructed of heavy duty canvas duck and are double stitched and riveted at stress points for extra durability. Canvas bags feature a D ring for hanging in trucks or on work belts. Bags feature tapered gussets with wide opening tops for easy insertion.
- Extends the life of valuable insulated gloves.
- Wide opening for easy glove insertion.
- Folds and creases strain rubber and cause it to crack from ozone Prematurely.
- by storing rubber gloves in the right size bag.
- Never forcing more than one pair into each bag.
- Equipment will lie flat and last longer.
Electrical Utilities, For Safely Storing Insulating Rubber Gloves, Industrial Electrical Workers, Linemen.
|Item||Glove Clips and Bags|
|Closure Type ||Snap Hook |
|Color ||White |
|Length ||14" |
|Material ||Canvas |
|Size ||11 in Glove Length |
|UNSPSC ||24111501 |
|Weight ||1 lb |
|Width ||9 in |