Respirex Sc1 Splash Suit Chemprotex 300, Large
Respirex Chemprotex 300 SC1 Splash Suit
A lightweight, Type 3 liquid-tight chemical splash contamination suit, designed for use with breathing apparatus worn outside the suit or with a face mask and filter.
- Compatible with the Permasure Toxicity Modeller for calculation of safe working time with a given chemical based on real world conditions
- One-piece construction in Chemprotex 300
- Integral hood, with Neoprene rubber face grommet, to seal around the wearer’s face mask
- 91cm (36”) Nylon zip, fitted across the shoulders in the rear of the suit, with double external zip-flaps sealed with a hook and loop fastener for quicker donning and doffing
- Chemically protective butyl glove, permanently attached to the suit material
- Integral socks, with plain outer leg, allowing the wearing of customer’s own boots (boots not included)
- Earthing strip on feet for use with ESD/Conductive boots to provide a conductive path from the gloves to earth for static sensitive applications
Respirex specialises in high performance chemical and respiratory protective suits for emergency responders. they also provide specialist protective footwear.