Respirex Gtl Disposable Suit In Yellow Laminate Material, Size X Large
|1 - 4||SGD 2,249.60|
|5 - 9||SGD 2,208.70|
|10 - 14||SGD 2,126.89|
|15 +||SGD 2,045.09|
Respirex Gtl Disposable Suit
The fully encapsulating GTL is a Type 1A - ET single use gas-tight suit designed to protect the emergency responder against toxic, corrosive gases, liquids and solid chemicals.
The GTL suit is manufactured in Chemprotex™ 400, the latest Respirex material, which is a high performance chemical barrier, multi-layer nonwoven fabric, in a high visibility yellow colour. This suit represents the latest in Gas Suit protection and is lighter in weight than suits currently available.
- Fully encapsulating design to allow breathing apparatus to be worn inside the suit.
- Heavy duty 122cm (48”) long gas tight zip, fitted to the right hand side of the suit - flap with a hook and loop fastener fitted to cover the teeth of the zip.
- Adjustable internal support belt and bat-wing sleeves for optimal wearer comfort.
- Flexible, multi-laminated, anti-mist visor giving clear undistorted vision.
- Seams welded and taped for maximum performance.
- Kemblok™ chemically protective laminated glove welded to the suit material with an elasticated over sleeve to prevent splash entering the supplied neoprene outer gloves.
- Integral socks with outer splash guards.
- Tested to EN464 prior to despatch for leak-tightness.
Suitable for emergency team use the suit is approved to EN943-2:2002 Type 1a ET, and has been tested for the 15 chemicals listed in EN943-2:2002.
Maintenance free for first seven years. An inspection and pressure test at year seven extendes the shelf life to ten years.
- FINABEL 0.7.C Chemical Warfare Agents.
- EN14126:2003 Protective clothing against infective agents.
Respirex specialises in high performance chemical and respiratory protective suits for emergency responders. they also provide specialist protective footwear.