Ansell Alphatec 4000-Gr Coverall Hood 111, Large (Packing:10Pcs/Cse)
|1 - 4||SGD 73.45|
|5 - 9||SGD 72.12|
|10 - 14||SGD 69.45|
|15 +||SGD 66.78|
Ansell AlphaTec® 4000-GR COVERALL HOOD 111, LARGE (PACKING:10PCS/CSE)
Previously Known as Microchem® 4000 Chemical Coverall With Hood
MICROCHEM® 4000 is designed to provide an exceptional barrier against organic and inorganic chemicals and biological agents.
A unique multi-layer barrier fabric renowned for its lightweight, yet robust textile feel and exceptional barrier to organic & inorganic chemicals.
Features & Benefits
- Exceptional protection, over 200 chemicals permeation tested, including chemical warfare agents
- Designed to protect, typical innovative features include dual zip systems and double cuffs
- Welded and taped seams, our highest barrier to liquids and particulates
- Enhanced comfort, knitted inner cuffs and inner textile type fabric improves wearer acceptance
- Anti-static, tested according to EN 1149-5
- Chemical handling / transportation.
- Oil-based mud protection.
- Hazardous waste remediation.
- Sewage purification installations.
- Industrial / tank cleaning.
- HAZMAT Emergency Response (i.e. Level B).
- Suitable for use in EX Zones.
- Coverall, 2-piece hood, double zip closure, double cuffs with knitted inner cuff. Elasticated hood, waist, wrists and ankles.
- CE CATEGORY III (Type 3-B, Type 4-B, Type 5-B, EN 1073-2, EN 14126, EN 1149-5)
MICROCHEM® 4000 coveralls meet the following European Norms
- Type 3 EN14605 Liquid tight suit.
- Type 4 EN14605 Spray tight suit.
- Type 5 EN ISO 13982-1 Dry particle suit.
- EN14126 Barrier to infective agents.
- EN1073-2 Barrier to radioactive particulates - Class 1.
- EN1149-5 Anti-static.
Ultrasonically Welded & Taped Seams
- A feature throughout the MICROCHEM® 4000 range, this seam technology is our highest barrier to liquids and particulates.
About Ansell Alphatec Microgard
Ansell AlphaTec® protective coverall is a good barrier against a wide range of chemicals and biological hazards.