Ansell Alphatec 4000-Gr Model 301 Trousers, Stitched & Tape Seams, Elasticated Waist & Ackles, X Large (25 Pcs/Case)
Ansell AlphaTec® 4000-GR MODEL 301 TROUSERS, STITCHED & TAPE SEAMS, ELASTICATED WAIST & ACKLES, X LARGE
Previously Known as Microchem® 4000 Model 301 Trousers Stitched & Tape Seams
MICROCHEM® 4000 is designed to provide an exceptional barrier against organic and inorganic chemicals and biological agents.
A unique multi-layer barrier fabric renowned for its lightweight, yet robust textile feel and exceptional barrier to organic & inorganic chemicals.
- Elastication to waist and ankles.
- No pockets.
- Welded and taped seams.
- Sizes: S-2XL.
- Colour: Green.
Features & Benefits
- Exceptional protection, over 200 chemicals permeation tested, including chemical warfare agents
- Designed to protect
- Silicone free
- Chemical handling / transportation.
- Oil-based mud protection.
- Hazardous waste remediation.
- Sewage purification installations.
- Industrial / tank cleaning.
- HAZMAT Emergency Response (i.e. Level B).
- Suitable for use in EX Zones.
- Multi-layer non woven barrier laminate fabric
- Elasticated to waist and ankles, no pockets, welded and taped seams.
MICROCHEM® 4000 coveralls meet the following European Norms
- Type 3 EN14605 Liquid tight suit.
- Type 4 EN14605 Spray tight suit.
- Type 5 EN ISO 13982-1 Dry particle suit.
- EN14126 Barrier to infective agents.
- EN1073-2 Barrier to radioactive particulates - Class 1.
- EN1149-5 Anti-static.
Ultrasonically Welded & Taped Seams
- A feature throughout the MICROCHEM® 4000 range, this seam technology is our highest barrier to liquids and particulates.
About Ansell Alphatec Microgard
Ansell AlphaTec® protective coverall is a good barrier against a wide range of chemicals and biological hazards.