North Silver Shield/4H Coat Apron Size L, 56"/2.7Mil (10Pcs/Case)
BRAND: NORTH SAFETY
(IN STOCK: SG 40 PIECE)
|1 - 4||SGD 73.41|
|5 - 9||SGD 72.07|
|10 - 14||SGD 69.40|
|15 +||SGD 66.73|
North Silver Shield Coat Apron - SSCA
Five (5) layer PE and EVOH constructions provides excellent chemical resistant to over 280 different chemicals including alchohols, aliphatics, aromatice, chlorines, ketones and esters. Provides high performance protection in the most demanding applications. Thin and lightweight, excellent use for a liner under gloves or garments and shoes
- ANSI/ISEA 105 - ASTM D3389-05 Abrasion Test.
- ANSI/ISEA 105 - ASTM F1790-97 Cut Test.
- EN374 - Permiation and breakthrough time.
- EN388 - Mechanical risks from abrasion, cut, tear and puncture.
- EN420 - General Requirements - This standard defines the general requirements for protective gloves in terms of construction, fitness of purpose and safety.
- OSHA Standard -29 CFR 1915.157 - The employer shall ensure that each affected employee uses appropriate hand protection and other protective clothing where there is exposure to hazards such as skin absorption of harmful substances, severe cuts or lacerations, severe abrasions, punctures, chemical burns, thermal burns, harmful temperature extremes, and sharp objects.
|Ambidextrous or Hand Specific||NA|
|Gauge / mil||2.7 mil|
|Glove Type||Chemical resistant|
|Length||Small (43"), Medium (50"), Large (56"), Xlarge (62")|
|Material||PE and EVOH|
|Supported or Unsupported||NA|