North Overboot Sf 12" (30.5 Cm) Black, Size: S (1Pr/Bag, 6Prs/Cse)
BRAND: NORTH SAFETY
North SuperFit Premium Overboot - 11001
SF Chem Overboot: Made in the USA, has been tested to the chemical requirements of the Military Spec MIL-O-43995C and the CID A-A-59520. This boot features a highly durable injection molded construction with tabbed grips and elastic loops. The construction is a one-piece molded overshoe to eliminate possible leaks in reinforced areas. This boot also features a slip-coated interior and a slip-resistant, self-cleaning outsole.
- Over-sized design to fit over leather work boots protecting them from harsh environments, increasing the longevity of expensive footwear.
- PVC injection molded footwear is 100% waterproof protection to keep leather work boots and feet dry.
- Extra large molded kick-off lugs for easy boot removal.
- Boot buttons are molded to eliminate seams, providing waterproof protection.
- Closure loops are tabbed to allow for easy, one hand closure, even when wearing gloves.
- Law Enforcement.
- American Society of Testing and Materials - ASTM F2413-11.
- ANSI Z41-1991 - OSHA 1910.136 states; The employer shall ensure that each affected employee uses protective footwear when working in areas where there is a danger of foot injuries due to falling or rolling objects, or objects piercing the sole, and where such employee's feet are exposed to electrical hazards.
- Canadian Standards Association - CAN/CSA Z195-09.
|Height||12 inch (Available Range 4 inch (10.2 cm) to 12 inch (30.5 cm)|
|Sizes||S (Available Men's sizes XS - XL)|
|Steel Midsole Protection||None|
|Steel Toe Protection||None|
|Tread||Extra wide grip outsole|