Pig Rotary Hand Pump
BRAND: NEW PIG
New Pig Rotary Hand Pump DRM596
Proven design is ideal for use with medium-viscosity liquids, oil, gasoline and diesel fuel - a great choice for dispensing fuel from drums or tanks.
- Ideal for oils, gasoline and diesel fuel.
- Light-weight, die-cast aluminum body is built for long-term use.
- Spring-loaded vanes compensate for wear and prevent freezing or sticking in cold weather.
- Built-in stainless steel strainer prevents debris from entering and damaging pump.
- Handles a maximum viscosity equal to 40 wt. (at 70º F).
- 8' output hose has anti-static wire.
- Galvanized steel suction pipe telescopes from 22" to 40" to fit most standard drum sizes.
- Vacuum breaker prevents siphoning when nozzle is below fluid level.
- Handle can be padlocked to prevent unauthorized use.
- UL listed.
|Use With||15 to 55 gal. Drum w/ 2" NPT Bung|
|Compatible With||Oil-Based Liquids; Gasoline; Diesel Fuel|
|Manual Pump Type||Rotary Operated|
|Use With Flammables||No|
|Sold as||1 each|
|Composition||Pump - Cast Iron, Steel, Zinc-Plated Steel, 300 Series Stainles Steel,
Aluminum, Carbon Acetal
Seals - Nylon, Viton, Buna N
Suction Tube - Galvanized Steel
|Maximum Flow Rate||12.8 oz./Revolution|
|Maximum Viscosity||40 wt.|
About New Pig
New Pig is in the business of absorbents. Manage spills easily with their wipes, mats and socks!