Pig Pop-Up Drum Fill Gauge
BRAND: NEW PIG
New PIG Corrosive Liquids Pop-Up Drum Gauge DRM317
Economical, chemical-resistant gauge signals when drum is nearly full.
- Durable gauge helps prevent overfilling by popping up when drum is near capacity.
- Corrosion-resistant polyethylene withstands most liquids.
- Highly visible orange and yellow colors provide easy indication.
- Avoid overflows and downtime by quickly checking a drum's liquid level--no guessing or messy dipsticks.
- Extra-long length gives you even more warning that drum is almost full.
|Special Feature||11" Float Indicator Depth|
|Use With||30 and 55 gal. Vertical Drums|
|Bung Opening||.75" NPT Bung|
|Compatible With||Ammonium Chloride, Ammonium Nitrate, Ammonium Sulfate, Ammonium Sulfite, Calcium Chloride, Calcium Hydroxide|
|Use With Flammables||No|
|Sold as||1 each|
|NSN (National Stock Number)||6680-01-481-1828|
About New Pig
New Pig is in the business of absorbents. Manage spills easily with their wipes, mats and socks!