Mechanix Orhd Outdry Waterproof Safety Glove S/8
BRAND: MECHANIX WEAR INC
Mechanix ORHD Outdry Waterproof - ORHDOD009
The last place rig hands want to find oil, drilling mud, and water is in their work gloves. The ORHD OutDry provides critical protection against on-site hazards with a waterproof membrane. OutDry is directly bonded to the internal layer of the glove sealing any possible water entry point. Dual density Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) safeguards the users knuckles and metacarpals from blunt force impact, while dual density TPR with dedicated flex points provide critical pinch-point protection to the tip of each finger. 2mm EVA foam lies beneath the hard density TPR to help disperse blows to the top of the hand while the extended slip-on cuff protects the wrist. The palm is reinforced with durable synthetic leather and PVC bonded dots for durable gripping power in slippery conditions.
- High impact protection for offshore and mechanical handling.
- 100% waterproof and breathable.
- Cut Level 3.
- Dual density TPR to disperse forceful impacts to knuckles and metacarpals.
- Synthetic panels to reinforce high wear areas on palm and thumb.
- High abrasion and tear resistance.
- OutDry bonded interior creates a 100% waterproof/breathable shell.
- Slip-on cuff and stretch neoprene wrist panels create an unrestrictive fit.
- Machine washable.
- Oil & Gas Drilling Operations.
- Heavy Equipment Operation.
About Mechanix Safety Gloves
It's in the name. Trusted by mechanics everywhere, Mechanix safety gloves are well suited for automotive and all form of industrial work.